From: "MRS. SHARON /MR. B. RICHARDS"
To: <emailaddress>
Sent: Saturday, 04 June, 2005 22:32
Subject: BUNDESLIGA LOTTERY

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT,
GERMANY BUNDESLIGA INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY.
Bochum Nrn, 1949, Verlag f? Germany.
Tel/Fax : 0049-1805-482-002 1915
Email: info_bundesliga@soccerchampions.com
Attention: Sir/Madam,
RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION.
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement
yesterday of the winners of the Germany Bundesliga
International Lottery Program, held on 4th of
mei 2005. This is a millennium scientific computer
game in which email addresses were used. It is a
promotional program aimed at encouraging Sport Fan's
around the World. therefore you do not need to buy
ticket to enter for it.
However, your email address, attached to ticket number
GB-569872,serial number GB-0025 drew the lucky numbers
8-15-24-30-45-55, and consequently won the lottery in
the 3rd international category.
You have therefore been approved for a Lump-Sum Payout
of 275,000.00 in Cash credited to file with REF NO:
GB/681237684/05 and BATCH NO: GB-7236,This is from
total prize money of 3025,000,000.00 shared among 11
winners in this category.
All participants for the on line version were selected
randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer
draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions,
associations, and corporate bodies that are listed on
line. This promotion was been organized accordance
with Germany 2006 World Cup.
Congratulations!
Your fund is now deposited with our Finance firm and
insured in your name awaiting collection by Cheque or
Wire Transfer. Due to the mix up of some numbers and
names, we ask that you keep this award strictly
private and from public notice until your claim has
been fully processed and your total prize money
remitted to your bank account of your choice. This is
part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.
We hope with a part of your prize money, you will
participate in our end of year high stakes of US$58
Million International lottery slot in December 2005.
For the immediate collection of your prize money,
Please contact directly our Processing / Payment
Co-ordinator :
MRS. SHARON /MR. B. RICHARDS
Payment Co-ordinator
Europe Payment Office
E-mail: bundesliga2006@soccerworld.com
All prize money must be claimed within one month on
the receipt of this Winning Notification, after this
date all unclaimed funds/Winnings will be returned
back to the treasury as Invalid.
All correspondences to SHARON OR MR. B. RICHARDS, should have
this email sent along with it along with your Contact
Address, Country of residence and your E-mail address.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your
address, do inform our Payment Co-ordinator as soon
as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you
for being part of our programme. If you have any
question concerning your prize, call or write to the
head office address: Tel/fax: 0049-1805-482-002 1915
or E-mail: info_bundesliga@soccerchampions.com
Sincerely,
Mr. Robert Franz Arnold
Promotions Manager Awards
Bundesliga International Lottery
Bochum Nrn, 1949, Verlag f? Germany.
NOTE: WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE
NOTIFICATION,PLEASE CONTACT THE ABOVE PAYMENT
CO-ORDINATOR IMMEDIATELY.

Reply from the "agent":

From: <legalonline@legalonline.com>
To: emailaddress
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 08:41:53 -0700

WHOIS details for sending network (IP 83.192.164.130):

     inetnum:      83.192.164.0 - 83.192.164.255
     netname:      IP2000-ADSL-BAS
     descr:        BSAMI151 Amiens Bloc2
     country:      FR
     admin-c:      WITR1-RIPE
     tech-c:       WITR1-RIPE
     status:       ASSIGNED PA
     remarks:      for hacking, spamming or security problems send mail to
     remarks:      postmaster@wanadoo.fr AND abuse@wanadoo.fr
     mnt-by:       FT-BRX
     source:       RIPE # Filtered

     role:         Wanadoo France Technical Role
     address:      WANADOO FRANCE
     address:      48 rue Camille Desmoulins
     address:      92791 ISSY LES MOULINEAUX CEDEX 9
     address:      FR
     phone:        +33 1 58 88 50 00
     e-mail:       abuse@wanadoo.fr
     admin-c:      WITR1-RIPE
     tech-c:       WITR1-RIPE
     nic-hdl:      WITR1-RIPE
     mnt-by:       FT-BRX
     source:       RIPE # Filtered

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!