From: CASH-OUT LOTTO BV <james_howard_uknl@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 10 April, 2008 11:00:01 PM
Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATIONS

CASH-OUT LOTTO BV
CASH-OUT PLAZA, SUITE 1102A
15page Court, Marry Streets,
Balsal Heath, Br12,
Birmingham City
England. Tel: +447031914512, +447045753675

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRICE AWARD DEPARTMENT.
Ref: ILP/HW 47509/02
Batch: 05/763638/IPD
Winning no: 11 13 26 34 44 48

ELECTRONIC EMAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION
AWARD PRESENTATION CENTER: UK

Dear lucky winner,

We are delighted to inform you of the result of the E-mail address ballot lottery draw of the cash-out lotto by international programme, which took place recently this Month. This is a computer generated lottery of Internet users using email addresses for draws. This lotto draw is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses from different World Wide Web (www) sites.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 275-189-657-23-05 with Serial number 8756-05 drew the lucky numbers and bonus ball number which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION U.S DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref: ILP/HW 47509/02. This is from the total cash prize of US$10,000,000.00 (TEN MILLION U.S DOLLARS), shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category.

All participant were selected randomly through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle Eat, and Oceania as part of our international promotions programme which is conducted annually. This Lottery is being promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of Multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base. Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our European representative office in united Kingdom, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of US$1 000,000.00 will be released to you from a FINANCAL SECURITY COMPANY IN LONDON where your prize money is been deposited.

We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion international draw. Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Simply contact our fiducially Agent Mr. James Howard,
At (uknlcen20@hotmail.com ) to file for your claim.

YOUR FULL DATA FOR CLAIM:

FULL NAME: ……………………………………………………………………..

ADDRESS: …………………………………………………………………………..

TELEPHONE NUMBER:… ………………………………………………………

AGE:… ……………………………………………………………………………………

SEX… ……………………………………………………………………………………..

NATIONALITY: ………………………………………………………………….

OCCUPATION:… …………………………………………………………………………….

REFERENCE NUMBER:…… ……………………………………………………………….

BATCH NUMBER:…… …………………………………………………………………………

WINNING NUMBER: ……………………………………………………………………..

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this programme by some unscrupulous elements, equally to guard against non participant or unofficial personnel taking undue advantage of this programme, Note that, all winnings MUST be claimed by a STIPULATED TIME; otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually be reabsorbed into our next lucky dip sweepstakes.

NOTE: For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep their winning information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize money remitted/released to you. This is to avoid double claiming of your prize money.

Congratulations once again on your winnings.

Best Regards
Mr. Ashley Brown (Co-coordinator)

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS OFFICE, MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT ABOVE.ALSO MAKE SURE YOU SEND DOWN YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS TO YOUR CLAIMS AGENT FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION.

ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL
RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION. EQUALLY, NOTEWORTHY IS THE REGULATION THAT PEOPLE BELOW EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE ARE INELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE.

CHIEF SPONSORS; MICROSOFT CORPORATION UK. MICROSOFT CORPORATION AFRICA, MICROSOFT CORPORATION USA, MICROSOFT CORPORATION ASIA.

© 2008 CASH OUT LOTTO BV. All Rights Reserved.

See also: CASH-OUT LOTTOS Sweepstake Lottery nternational programs

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!