From: chaletso1@netscape.net
To: emailaddress (Firstname Lastname)
Subject: WINNING CLAIM
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:47:23 -0500

CHALETS SECURITY AGENT
C/GUARDIA CIVIL 28
46902,VALENCIA ESPANA
TEL:+ 346-532-502-00
OUR REF: C.S.A/ESPANA147/04
YOUR REF:
ATTN: Winner,
                     Re: Winning Confirmation
Congratulation; you are one of Eurorocan International Lottery
winners. Here is an attach application form to be filled and
sign. Return by e-mail.
This is also to notify you that we are in receipt of your
€150.000.00 Euro lottery winning from EUROROCAN INTERNATIONAL
E-MAIL LOTTERY. Congratulations!!
Consequently please complete and sign the accompanying application
form. Send it to us immediately by email along with a copy of your
valid Identification.
Also note that the issuing of Winning Certificate and V./.A. charges
of € 850 Euro must be paid through Western Union Money Transfer
in favor of Miss. ATITI BUKKY, The Accountant. Valencia - The Espana.
Be sure to send us a copy of your proof/information of payment.

A copy of  your winning certificate will be sent to you, immediately
it is obtain.  The winning certificate serves as the guarantee.
I await your immediate response, while we thank you for your
patronage. Once again congratulations!!
Best regards,
Mr. Frank Dorek
(Director of Payments)

Attached document "VERISIGN SECURE AGENT - FORM.doc"

  • Title: GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
  • User: SUKI-01
  • Company: SUKI GROUP
  • Last saved by: Johnny

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!