419/Nigeria
Online fraud
jwSpamSpy
Contact

Email Spam Filter:
jwSpamSpy
Try it for free!

Google

419 Scam – "Charity Home Finance Company Ltd"

"Charity Home Finance Company Ltd" is a fake UK company that is actually operating from Nigeria. The criminals offer grants or loans to individuals and businesses.

As is typical in many Nigerian scams, the actual direction of the money flow is the reverse of what's promised: The victim is asked to send cash by Western Union as a "postage fee" to someone in Nigeria who can not be traced, or to cash a check and then wire money to Nigeria.

  • Please send us copies of such spam and any replies by the fake company you have received. Please report the scammers to the abuse department of the email provider they use. You usually get the abuse-reporting address by changing the left part of the email address to the word "abuse" (example: charlesadeniyiwalter@yahoo.com => abuse@yahoo.com). Tell them the email account is used for a Nigerian fraud.

  • Never send money by Western Union or Moneygram to anyone you only know from email or via the internet, because there is no way to trace the recipient if he gave you a wrong name or address. He will still receive the money and walk away with it.

  • Also, never agree to any scheme that involves cashing checks or money orders for a third party and then forwarding the cash to somewhere else. Criminals love to trick innocent people into cashing fake checks for them and handing them cash, which will come out of the victim's own bank account.

  • If you receive checks or money orders from this company, contact the Secret Service (United States), the RCMP (Canada), the Metropolitan Police (UK) or your local fraud squad of the police (other countries).

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!

Example email:

Hello, Firstname:

Goodday to you,

Hello we are a Charity Company in the United Kingdom who render
loans to help people in need especially in the USA and UK, so we
would like you to please forward us with this information if you
need a loan and the reason why the loan is needed.

And we also give grants through our grant writers, We would like
to know in detail what you want to do and how much you need.We
want you to know that there is a grant for almost every endeavour
in the U.S.

If you need a loan indicate that you need a loan, if you need help
for money for school, housing and other little requirement indicate
in your email reply.

Also if this is a company that need loan/lease let us know ur full
company details as well.

So please we would like you to fill this Application form as listed
below for the loan or grant:

Full Name:

Title:

Company or where you work:

Full Address:

City:

State:

Zip Code:

Country:

Birth Date:

Office Phone Number:

Mobile phone number:

Fax Number:

Amount Of Money Needed:

Religion:

Marital Status:

If Grant please fill this:

Estimated Value Of Grant Required:

Grant/loan Type:

And a valid collateral to assure us that the money will be paid back:

And the date that you will be paying the money back after you get
the loan with our interest:

We meet up with the commitements of our clients.

Thanks,

Mark

Our Contact info is:

Charity Home Finance Company Ltd
11 ambleside point
new cross
london
se15 1ea
Great Britian also called United Kingdom
Contact Phone: 44-7821687008
www.chfcltd.com

Note: Please do not forget to indicate if you need a grant or a loan.

Please bear with us that the website will not be working till next
month there is a new development on it.

When asked about the interest rate on loans, the following reply came from Nigeria, not the UK:

Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:12:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Charity Finance" <want2chat84@yahoo.com>

Please fill the form before any question sir.

Message headers:

WHOIS details for sending network (IP 82.128.1.188):

     inetnum:      82.128.0.0 - 82.128.31.255
     netname:      INET-MLTL
     descr:        Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
     country:      NG
     admin-c:      DG26
     tech-c:       RIA27
     status:       ASSIGNED PA
     notify:       deep@multi-links.com
     mnt-by:       MLTL-INT-MNT
     changed:      deep@multi-links.com 20040416
     changed:      hostmaster@afrinic.net 20050205
     remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
     source:       AFRINIC

     person:       Dwaipayan Ghosh
     address:      231, Adeola Odeku Street
                   Victoria Island
                   Lagos, Nigeria
     phone:        +23417751039
     e-mail:       deep@multilinks.com
     nic-hdl:      DG26
     notify:       deep@multillinks.com
     changed:      deep@multilinks.com 20030507
     changed:      hostmaster@afrinic.net 20050205
     remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
     source:       AFRINIC

     person:       IP Admin-RIPE
     address:      Multilinks Telecommunications Limited
     address:      231 Adeola Odeku Str.
     address:      Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
     e-mail:       ipadmin@multilinks.com
     remarks:      complaints/spam report : abuse@multilinks.com
     phone:        +2341774000
     nic-hdl:      RIA27
     changed:      techadmin@multilinks.com 20040331
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:04:19 -0800 (PST)
From: Charles Adeniyi <charlesadeniyiwalter@yahoo.com>

WHOIS details for sending network (IP 192.116.71.82):

     inetnum:      192.116.71.0 - 192.116.71.255
     netname:      GILAT-SATCOM-BLOCK-34
     descr:        Gilat-Satcom
     remarks:      For abuse issues related to Gilat, email abuse-gilat@012.net.il
     country:      GB
     admin-c:      GS3350-RIPE
     tech-c:       GS3350-RIPE
     status:       ASSIGNED PA
     mnt-by:       AS9116-MNT
     mnt-lower:    AS9116-MNT
     source:       RIPE

     role:         Gilat Support
     address:      Gilat Satcom
     address:      21D Yagia Kapaim st. Petach-Tikva, Israel
     phone:        +972 3 9255000
     fax-no:       +972 3 9217938
     admin-c:      DR5299-RIPE
     admin-c:      GE2074-RIPE
     tech-c:       DR5299-RIPE
     tech-c:       GE2074-RIPE
     trouble:      abuse-gilat@012.net.il
     e-mail:       customer@gilat.net
     nic-hdl:      GS3350-RIPE
     mnt-by:       AS9116-MNT
     source:       RIPE

     % Information related to '192.116.64.0/18AS9116'

     route:        192.116.64.0/18
     descr:        Goldenlines
     remarks:      For addressing issues, email lir@linux.goldenlines.net.il
     remarks:      For abuse issues, email abuse@012.net.il