From: <douglas_randall005@yahoo.co.uk>
To: <Dear Sir/Madam>
Sent: Wednesday, 23 March, 2005 19:44
Subject: Your Winning Notification

ATTENTION: Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr.Douglas Randall the fiduciary agent assigned to your
case. I wish to Congratulate you on your victory, you are a
lucky person to have won this lottery. Your email address was
amongst those chosen this quarter from our new java-based
software that randomly selects email  addresses from the web
from which winners are selected.

You are required to forward the following details to help
facilitate the processing of your claims and certificate which
will facilitate the release of your winnings.

Your winning price is to the tune of Two Million Euros.

1. Full names.
2. Phone number.
3. Fax number.
4. Occupation.
5. Sex.
6. Age.
7. Nationality.

You are advised to forward this information as soon as possible
to enable us attend to your winnings. Our firm has been contracted
to handle payments on your behalf, once we confirm your information,
your  payments would be processed . Everything was done in such a
way that our payments mode would meet the standards set by the
Lottery boards.After you have sent down these information, a
certificate will be prepared for you. This is to be your proof
of winning from this office to the payment center before they
release your funds.

Be advised that your winnings would be paid to you in Four(4)
installments of 500,000.00 Euros {Five Hundred Thousand Euros}.
This is done because of the amount won by you. This money would
be paid to you on instalmental basis via the Correspondent Bank
of the Lottery promoters. You are advised to keep your winning
numbers secret to avoid unscrupulous elements from taking advantage
of the situation.

Once again, congratulations.
Sincerely,

MR. DOUGLAS RANDALL
Douglas Randall & Associates
50 Broadway
Westminster
London SW1H OBL
United Kingdom

PRACTICE AREAS:-
Banking / Finance
Intellectual Property
Charities
Litigation/Dispute Resolution
Competition
Private Client
Corporate/Public Employment
Real Estate / Property
Environment
Shipping
Family
Tax

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!