From: "microsoft lotte" <microsoft_lotte9@go.com>
To: <microsoft@go.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 08 June, 2005 4:35
Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!

MICROSOFT SOURCE INTERNET SWEEPSTAKES B.V
12Z ELIZABETH WALSTRAAT
1801NZ AMSTERDAM OOST,
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE OFFICE OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
S.C.F.N; BTH34678198/2005/TY
BATCH: VGF235679AAF.
TEL/Fax; 0031-616-150-728.
ATTN: CEO

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Internet compensation promotion programs held on the 7th of June, 2005 and it is aimed at compensating frequent Internet explorers in all over the world. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number; BN126409345 with serial number HJK10874566KT2005, batch number VGF235679AAF, lottery reference number 12065FG and drew from lucky numbers 789-487-208-127-354 which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLAR) only by the Microsoft source Company, payable in cash credited to security file numbers; BTH34678198/2005/TY at the Netherlands Payment Authority.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Due to the mix up of some numbers and email addresses, we ask that you keep your winning information's confidential until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to you in cash or into your provided bank account. This is part of our security protocols to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. MICROSOFT SOURCE INTERNATIONAL EXPLORATION COMPANY is a global leader in international software producers and one of the largest processor of software in the world since 1980. We have help people and Businesses by providing affordable, reliable and convenient payment services and software in the world today and we have invested US$2.5b into software, hardware, a simple to use interface and it is a great opportunity to anyone looking to increase sales through email marketing! so you can realize your dream of financial independence.

Note that all winners were selected through a omputer ballot-system drawn from over 600,000 companies and 350,000,000 personal email addresses from all over the world online of which four where selected at random as winners in different category. This promotion program takes place every decade connected to the Olympic sports organization. This compensational program was promoted and sponsored by William Henry Gates III and His Giant cofounder of the Microsoft Corporation, holds 30.7 percent of its stock making him one of the richest people in the United States and the world today. He was the marketing and sales strategist behind many of Microsoft's software deals. Their software became the industry standard in the early 1980s and has just increased in distribution as the company has grown, Largest software producer in the world (Microsoft) and Mr. Paul Gardner Allen (Shareholder in Microsoft). We hope that you will have the chance of receiving compensation next decade as you keep on browsing the net to boost the sales of software materials in all over the world.

To obtain your claim, please contact the processing department;
MRS. LIZZY EDMOND,
FOR DR.LUKE DAVIES (DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS).
ECOWORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL AGENCY BV.
(MICROSOFT ACCREDITED LOTTERY CLAIM AGENCY IN THE NETHERLANDS).
TEL: +31-610-085-416.
Email: ecoworldintern@walla.com

Remember, all winnings must be claim not later than 21st of June, 2005. After this date all unclaimed funds will be return to the promotion company. Please note that in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to always quote your S.C.F.N and batch numbers in all your correspondence with Ecoworld Wide International Bv. Furthermore, should there be any change of your contact address or information's about you, do inform us as soon as possible to avoid disqualification of winnings.

Congratulations once again from all the members of our staff and thank you for being part of our promotion program and publications. Finally, Any breach of confidentiality on the part of any winners will result to disqualification.

Yours Sincerely,
MRS.JOSS BOUMAN. (LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR).
MICROSOFT SOURCE INTERNET EXPLORATION.

WHOIS details for sending network (IP 62.163.43.62):

     inetnum:      62.163.40.0 - 62.163.43.255
     netname:      UPC-ARN-CABLE
     descr:        Chello DHCP
     country:      NL
     admin-c:      RC482-RIPE
     tech-c:       RC482-RIPE
     tech-c:       HMCB1-RIPE
     status:       ASSIGNED PA
     remarks:      Contact abuse@chello.nl concerning criminal
     remarks:      activities like spam, hacks, portscans
     mnt-by:       CHELLO-MNT
     source:       RIPE # Filtered

     role:         Hostmaster Chello Broadband
     address:      UPC Technology
     address:      Internet Services
     address:      Erlachplatz 116
     address:      A-1100 Vienna
     address:      Austria
     phone:        +43 1 96068 5000
     fax-no:       +43 1 96068 5666
     e-mail:       hostmaster@chello.at
     admin-c:      AK991-RIPE
     tech-c:       MG111
     tech-c:       MS2509-RIPE
     tech-c:       AK991-RIPE
     nic-hdl:      HMCB1-RIPE
     mnt-by:       CHELLO-MNT
     source:       RIPE # Filtered

     person:       Robert Chandler
     address:      UPC Netherlands
     address:      Kabelweg 51
     address:      1014 BA  Amsterdam
     address:      The Netherlands
     phone:        +31 20 7755 902
     e-mail:       rchandler@upc.nl
     nic-hdl:      RC482-RIPE
     remarks:      ____________________________________________________________
     remarks:      | E-mail is the preferred contact method!                    |
     remarks:      | FOR ABUSE NOTIFICATIONS PLEASE ONLY USE THE FOLLOWING ONE: |
     remarks:      | abuse@chello.nl                                            |
     remarks:      |____________________________________________________________|
     source:       RIPE # Filtered

     % Information related to 'HMCB1-RIPE'

     route:        62.163.0.0/17
     descr:        UPC.nl Network Services
     descr:        Chello Customers
     descr:        The Netherlands
     origin:       AS8209
     mnt-by:       CHELLO-MNT
     source:       RIPE # Filtered

62.163.43.62
2005-06-04 16:19:31 UTCabn_amro_bank_nl@yahoo.com
2005-06-08 10:13:43 UTCeuropeanunion1_vat@yahoo.fr
2005-06-09 09:05:24 UTCabn_amro_bank_nl@yahoo.com
2005-06-10 16:04:48 UTCabn_amro_bank_nl@yahoo.com
2005-06-15 08:35:03 UTCeuropeanunion1_vat@yahoo.fr
2005-06-15 10:41:20 UTCabn_amro_bank_nl@yahoo.com
2005-06-15 10:42:07 UTCabn_amro_bank_nl@yahoo.com
2005-06-17 16:04:44 UTCabn_amro_bank_nl@yahoo.com
2005-06-18 09:06:39 UTChanscomlawyer@walla.com
2005-06-20 08:50:59 UTCeuropeanunion_vat@yahoo.com
2005-06-21 13:04:03 UTCeuropeanunion1_vat@yahoo.fr

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!