Online fraud
jwSpamSpy
Contact

Email Spam Filter:
jwSpamSpy
Try it for free!

Google

Smart Cephas (godpasdem4life@yahoo.com)

So-called "diplomatic delivery" and "diplomatic courier services" are a common part of advance fee fraud plots. The victim is told that a valuable "consignment", such as a trunkbox full of cash, a lottery prize check etc. will be delivered by a diplomat.

Diplomats can carry documents for embassies between countries without inspection, but they do not run any kind of courier service. Any talk of a diplomat coming to your doorstep to deliver a fortune is utter nonsense and a scam. You will be told to pay thousands of dollars to that "diplomat" and if do, all of that money will be lost.

The following is an email from a scammer trying to contact other scammers so that they send him victims for him to steal money from by posing as a "diplomat".

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!

Smart Cephas (godpasdem4life@yahoo.com)

Dear brother,

My name is Smart Cephas from Imo State base in India as guyman,acually i receive your fomat in my working box and i decide to open up to you that am a fellow guyman like you and not a client as you think,all the same i hope you are fine with our men over there.

Meanwhile i will like us to make use of this great opportunity that God make for us to come across each other and also to share together in this month of perfection,though we have not seen b4 or work together, but i believe that knowing me can never be in Vain'" is for a purpose and God is about to prove it if we can trust and understand each other,He said that i will cause them to gather wealth and i will hand it over to the ones that pleases him,brother are you not among those that pleases God? If you are among them let us share the blessing together with one love and spirit.

Am working all Asia job and Indians as well and the programm have to be unders Diplomatic means,also you have to package your job well documentation and also give bill from your side b4 you forward me his/her information to contact here as a diplomat.

I never play with my contact nor will i play with my job,i knows what it takes to get a good client and i will be the last person to spoil any job that comes to me,i promise you that i will wash your job and will handle it to the end since is a real client.

Brother is through that some men are bad in this work and it has make our men not to give out there job to the person they dont know,brother i want you to trust me and believe me " i never eat any guymen share since am into this work and 90% person of guymen that gave me job here have not seen me b4 and i meat them just the way we met now and uptill now we are doing things together without any misunderstanding,and i pray that God will guide us to work together without doubt in Jesus name..(amen)

Like i said b4 i knows what it take to get good job and how painful it is if somebody eat your money or spoil your job in offshore,all this i knew already and i will never fuck you up or make you experience such thing through out our business, just give me a try and see my hand work.

May God bless you as you read this my mail and reply me from my private box (godpasdem4life@yahoo.com) in jesud name Amen..

Thanks
Smart Cephas.
Reach me with this +919910601366 +919873889518...

Please dont give this numbers to your client inform them that as soon as the Dip arrive his country he will contact him imediatly.

Wish u all the best.

Message headers:

From: Smart Cephas <smart_cephas2@hotmail.com>
Subject: The guy you send your fomat.reply me here (godpasdem4life@yahoo.com)