From: "HONDA2005LOTTERY" <claims_hondaheadquarters@uk2.net>
Sent: Sunday, 22 May, 2005 20:43
Subject: AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION

HONDA CAR LOTTERY (HEADQUARTERS)
An AFFILIATE OF HONDA UK.
28 TANFIELD ROAD,
CROYDON.LONDON

FROM: HONDA COMPANY UK.
ATTENTION: WINNER
TICKET NUMBER: 2752246896
SERIAL NUMBER: 652-662
BATCH NUMBER: AT-040SB06-03

                   AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:
We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited
results of the HONDA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on
the 6th of May 2005.You were entered as dependent clients with:
Reference SERIAL NUMBER: 652-662 and Batch number AT-040SB06-03.
Your email address attached to the ticket number: 2752246896 that
drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the sweepstake
in the first category, in four parts. You have been approved for
a payment of 500,000.00euros(FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS.)in cash
credited to file reference number:IPL/4249859609/WP1.This is from
a total cash prize of five million euros shared among the ten
international winners in first categories. Along with a New Blue Car
(visit to see your car (www.honda.co.uk) Pasted in front of the
site under construction.

Congratulations!!!!!
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system
drawn from 50,000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around
the world, as part of our international promotion program. Due
to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this
award personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds
remitted to you.
This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or
unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other participants or
impersonators.you.contacting your/our-accredited agent for your claims.

MRS.MONET BRONZE.
HONDA CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.
Email: claims_hondaheadquarters@uk2.net

She is your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer
of your winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H°67/B4
(keep personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed not later
than 30th May,2005.

Failure to claim your winning/ fund will be added to next 10,000.000
euros AND CAR international lottery program. Furthermore, should there
be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as
possible. Once again, Congratulations.
Yours Sincerely,

MR HARDY GREY.
HONDA CAR/LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR.

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://www.thirdarmy.us

Reply by the "agent":
This scam email is sent from the same IP address as the "Duke Edwards, Camelot Universal International / Lightspeed Delivery Services" scam emails. Both scams use uk2.net email addresses.

ATTENTION!!!
TICKET NUMBER:  2752246896
BATCH NUMBER:AT-040SB06-03
REF NO: 652-662
EMAIL: emailaddress

        I am Mrs. Monet Bronze  the fiduciary agent assigned to your case.
I wish to Congratulate on your victory, you are lucky person to have won
this lottery. Your email address is amongst those chosen this quarter from
our new java-based software that randomly selects email addresses from the
web from which winners are selected. You are required to forward the
following details to help facilitate the processing of your claims and
certificate which will facilitate the release of your winnings.

1. Full names.......

2. Phone number.......

3. Fax number........

4. Occupation.......

5. Sex..........

6. Age............

7.Delivery address

8. Nationality.......

      It is expected that you would forward this information as soon as
possible to enable us attend to your winnings. Once we confirm your
information, your payments would be processed.

      After you have sent down this information, a certificate will be
prepared for you. This is to be your proof of winning. Be advised that
your winnings would be paid to you in installments of $30,000.00
{Thirty Thousand United States Dollars}. This is done because of the
amount won by you, this money would be paid to you on monthly basis for
the next 10 {Ten} months .You are advised to keep your winning numbers
secret to avoid unscrupulous elements from taking advantage of the
situation. Once again, congratulations.

Regards,

Mrs Monet Bronze

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may
also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this
by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the
email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the
contents.

Message headers:

Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 04:52:27 +0100 (BST)
Subject: ATTENTION!!!
From: "Monet Bronze" <claims_hondaheadquarters@uk2.net>

WHOIS details for sending network (IP 192.116.80.165):

     inetnum:      192.116.79.0 - 192.116.82.255
     netname:      GILAT-SATCOM-BLOCK-4-27-28-33
     descr:        Gilat-Satcom
     remarks:      For abuse issues related to Gilat, email abuse-gilat@012.net.il
     country:      GB
     admin-c:      GS3350-RIPE
     tech-c:       GS3350-RIPE
     status:       ASSIGNED PA
     mnt-by:       AS9116-MNT
     mnt-lower:    AS9116-MNT
     source:       RIPE # Filtered

     role:           Gilat Support
     address:        Gilat Satcom
     address:        21D Yagia Kapaim st. Petach-Tikva, Israel
     phone:          +972 3 9255000
     fax-no:         +972 3 9217938
     admin-c:        DR5299-RIPE
     admin-c:        GE2074-RIPE
     tech-c:         DR5299-RIPE
     tech-c:         GE2074-RIPE
     remarks:        trouble:      abuse-gilat@012.net.il
     nic-hdl:        GS3350-RIPE
     mnt-by:         AS9116-MNT
     source:         RIPE # Filtered
     abuse-mailbox:  abuse-gilat@012.net.il

     % Information related to '192.116.64.0/18AS9116'

     route:        192.116.64.0/18
     descr:        Goldenlines
     remarks:      For addressing issues, email lir@linux.goldenlines.net.il
     remarks:      For abuse issues, email abuse@012.net.il
     origin:       AS9116
     mnt-by:       AS9116-MNT
From: "GLOBAL MAX COURIER/ SHIPPING EXPRESS" <gmcse@post.com>
To: emailaddress
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 06:11:31 -0500
Subject: GLOBAL MAX COURIER DELIVERY CHARGES

WHOIS details for sending network (IP 190.170.20.204):
This originating IP address is a mystery, because it's in a range reserved for expansion by Latin American/Caribbean customers but doesn't seem to be assigned yet.

OrgName:    Latin American and Caribbean IP address Regional Registry
OrgID:      LACNIC
Address:    Potosi 1517
City:       Montevideo
StateProv:
PostalCode: 11500
Country:    UY

ReferralServer: whois://whois.lacnic.net

NetRange:   190.0.0.0 - 190.255.255.255
CIDR:       190.0.0.0/8
NetName:    NET190
NetHandle:  NET-190-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType:    Allocated to LACNIC
NameServer: NS.LACNIC.NET
NameServer: NS2.DNS.BR
NameServer: NS1.AFRINIC.NET
NameServer: SEC3.APNIC.NET
NameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NET
NameServer: NS-SEC.RIPE.NET
Comment:    This IP address range is under LACNIC responsibility for further
Comment:    allocations to users in LACNIC region.
Comment:    Please see http://www.lacnic.net/ for further details, or check the
Comment:    WHOIS server located at whois.lacnic.net
RegDate:    2005-06-17
Updated:    2005-06-30

OrgTechHandle: LACNIC-ARIN
OrgTechName:   LACNIC Whois Info
OrgTechPhone:  (+55) 11 5509-3522
OrgTechEmail:  whois-contact@lacnic.net

Found a referral to whois.lacnic.net.

% Joint Whois - whois.lacnic.net
%  This server accepts single ASN, IPv4 or IPv6 queries

Unallocated resource: 190.170.20.204

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!