From: "marcpowell" <marc_powell@consultant.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 1:50 AM
Subject: NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY \"A\" DRAWS

FROM: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

Dear Recipient,

RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of
the Category "A" draws of GLOBAL-UNITED INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKE
LOTTERY GAMES.
We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the
First Category, which is part of our promotional draws.
The draws were held prior to your notification.
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
4,000,000 names/email addresses of individuals and companies
from Africa, America, Asia,Australia,Canada,Europe,Middle East, and New
Zealand
as part of our International Promotions Program.

You/Your Company, attached to ticket number 3322/6181-22 with serial
number 92-71 drew the lucky numbers 19, 21, 25,30,41,44
(22), and consequently won in the Category "A".You have therefore
been awarded a lump sum pay out of $2million(Two million united state
dollars) in cash,which is the winning payout for Category "A"winners.
This is from the total prize money of $12,000,000,000.00 shared among
the 6 international winners in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS!
We also wish to bring to your notice our mid year (2005) high stakes
where you stand
a chance of winning up to $40Million,we hope that with a part of your
prize you will participate.
Please contact me as soon as possible for the processing of your prize
money.
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account of your choice.
Remember, you must contact me within the week of your notification.
After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification find below your reference
numbers.
Note that you are to forward this email to the Mr Edward Clarke for
your prize claim processing.
REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:TGA-4GA-69885.

Congratulations once again from all our staff and
thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,

MR EDWARD CLARKE
FINANCIAL UNIT DIRECTOR/CONTROLLER
MAXIMUM  SECURITY TRUST & FINANCE Bv AND GLOBAL-UNITED INTERNATIONAL
GAMES,
UNITED KINGDOM BEDFORD HILL,
BALLAM SW 12
ENGLAND.
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: edwards_clarke@fastermail.com

N.B.ANY BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL
RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL BOX,YOU ARE TO CONTACT MR EDWARD
CLARKE FOR YOUR PRIZE CLAIM PROCEDURE.

Example of response from fake claims agent (notice the slight name change from "Edward" to "Edwards"):

Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:47:03 +0000 (GMT)
From: Ken Patricks <kenpatricks2000@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: PROCESSING

The attached "LotteryFU11.doc" sent by "KEN PATRICKS" has the same file name as the form used by Edward Clarke of "MAXIMUM SECURITY TRUST & FINANCE Bv". Further details: Author: "user", company: "manhattan" (as in the "Edward Clarke" scam), last saved by: "Rainbow1" (different from that scam).

WHOIS details for sending network (63.109.248.27):
Don't get distracted by the street address in Beirut, Lebanon. The Nigerian telephone number (+234) looks much more interesting.

     OrgName:    BT Limited
     OrgID:      BTL
     Address:    Nassar Center, 5th Floor
     City:       Rmeil
     StateProv:  Beruit
     PostalCode:
     Country:    LB

     NetRange:   63.109.248.0 - 63.109.248.31
     CIDR:       63.109.248.0/27
     NetName:    BTN63-109-248-0-27
     NetHandle:  NET-63-109-248-0-1
     Parent:     NET-63-109-240-0-1
     NetType:    Reassigned
     Comment:
     RegDate:    2000-10-12
     Updated:    2000-10-12

     TechHandle: IM99-ARIN
     TechName:   Moses, Ifiok
     TechPhone:  234 1 2673202
     TechEmail:  hostmaster@btlimited.com

     OrgTechHandle: IMO1-ARIN
     OrgTechName:   Moses, Ifiok
     OrgTechPhone:  234 1 2673532
     OrgTechEmail:  mIfiok@btlimited.com

We have also received copies of emails using the "MAXIMUM SECURITY TRUST AND FINANCE INT" label for a scam using phone numbers in the Netherlands, which may be run by a different gang:

TELEPHONE-31-645-588-386 FAX-31-847-300-913

Here is an email:

From: "Paul Harris" <harris@maximumtrustint.com>
To: emailaddress
Subject: Confirmation
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 11:40:37 +0000
WHOIS details for sending network (IP 195.166.239.3)
     inetnum:      195.166.224.0 - 195.166.255.255
     org:          ORG-LNL1-AFRINIC
     netname:      NG-LINKSERVE-971217
     descr:        Linkserve Nigeria Limited
     descr:        PROVIDER
     country:      NG
     admin-c:      CO445-AFRINIC
     tech-c:       OC5192-AFRINIC
     status:       ALLOCATED PA
     notify:       chima@linkserve.net
     notify:       obinna@linkserve.net
     mnt-by:       AFRINIC-HM-MNT
     mnt-lower:    MNT-LKS-AS8770
     mnt-domains:  MNT-LKS-AS8770
     changed:      hostmaster@ripe.net 19971022
     changed:      hostmaster@ripe.net 20040706
     changed:      hostmaster@ripe.net 20040922
     changed:      hostmaster@ripe.net 20040922
     changed:      hostmaster@ripe.net 20040927
     changed:      hostmaster@ripe.net 20041122
     changed:      hostmaster@afrinic.net 20050205
     remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
     source:       AFRINIC

     organisation: ORG-LNL1-AFRINIC
     org-name:     Linkserve Nigeria Limited
     country:      NG
     org-type:     LIR
     address:      Plot 308 Adeola Odeku Street
     address:      N/A
     address:      Victoria Island
     address:      Nigeria
     phone:        +234 1 2623900
     phone:        +234 1 2623901
     fax-no:       +234 1 2623906
     e-mail:       chima@linkserve.net
     admin-c:      CO445-AFRINIC
     admin-c:      OC5192-AFRINIC
     mnt-ref:      AS8770-MNT
     mnt-ref:      AFRINIC-HM-MNT
     mnt-ref:      MNT-LKS-AS8770
     changed:      hostmaster@ripe.net 20040415
     changed:      bitbucket@ripe.net 20040514
     changed:      bitbucket@ripe.net 20040820
     changed:      bitbucket@ripe.net 20040903
     changed:      hostmaster@ripe.net 20040903
     changed:      bitbucket@ripe.net 20040903
     changed:      bitbucket@ripe.net 20040906
     changed:      bitbucket@ripe.net 20040922
     changed:      hostmaster@ripe.net 20040922
     changed:      bitbucket@ripe.net 20040927
     changed:      bitbucket@ripe.net 20040927
     changed:      bitbucket@ripe.net 20041005
     changed:      bitbucket@ripe.net 20041006
     changed:      bitbucket@ripe.net 20041007
     changed:      bitbucket@ripe.net 20041012
     changed:      bitbucket@ripe.net 20041022
     changed:      bitbucket@ripe.net 20041117
     changed:      bitbucket@ripe.net 20041201
     changed:      hostmaster@afrinic.net 20050205
     remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
     source:       AFRINIC

     person:       chima onyekwere
     address:      Linkserve plot 308 adeola Odeku street, Victoria Island
     notify:       chima@linkserve.net
     phone:        +234 1 262 3900
     nic-hdl:      co445-AFRINIC
     changed:      hostmaster@ripe.net 20041117
     changed:      hostmaster@afrinic.net 20050205
     remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
     source:       AFRINIC

     person:       Obinna Chukwujekwu
     address:      308 Adeola Odeku Street
     phone:        +234 1 2624802
     nic-hdl:      OC5192-AFRINIC
     mnt-by:       MNT-LKS-AS8770
     changed:      obinna@linkserve.net 20040927
     changed:      hostmaster@afrinic.net 20050205
     remarks:      data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
     source:       AFRINIC

WHOIS details for domain "maximumtrustint.com"

Request: maximumtrustint.com
connected to whois.melbourneit.com [203.27.227.114:43] ...

Domain Name.......... maximumtrustint.com
  Creation Date........ 2005-02-06
  Registration Date.... 2005-02-06
  Expiry Date.......... 2006-02-06
  Organisation Name.... Paul Harris
  Organisation Address. 12377 pine tree Rd
  Organisation Address.
  Organisation Address. Prairie Grove
  Organisation Address. 72753
  Organisation Address. AR
  Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Paul Harris
  Admin Address........ 12377 pine tree Rd
  Admin Address........
  Admin Address........ Prairie Grove
  Admin Address........ 72753
  Admin Address........ AR
  Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
  Admin Email.......... harris@maximumtrustint.com
  Admin Phone.......... +1.4793133316
  Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ MSN NOC
  Tech Address......... One Microsoft Way
  Tech Address.........
  Tech Address......... Redmond
  Tech Address......... 98052
  Tech Address......... WA
  Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
  Tech Email........... MSN-PA-TECH@msn.com
  Tech Phone........... +1.4258828080
  Tech Fax.............
  Name Server.......... pdomns1.msn.com
  Name Server.......... pdomns2.msn.com

"NATIONAL LOTTERY UK / MAXIMUM SECURITY TRUST & FINANCE INT UK (Brian Hunt, Frank Riley")
This is a later version of the above scam:

The Marina Offices,St Peters
Yacht Basin,Newcastle upon
Tyne, NE6 1HX
England.
Tel:+44-(0)191-2658808
Fax:+44-(0)870-1351624
Serial No:5368/02
Your Batch No:074/05/ZY369
Your Ref No:UK/9420X2/68
Ticket No:0098/UK0204
File No:KTU/9023118308/03
Lucky No:17-25-30-32-36-37 (bonus 06)
Website:(www.national-lottery.co.uk)

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw of the  NATIONAL LOTTERY UK, online
promotional Sweepstakes programme held on SATURDAY 19TH OF
FEBRUARY,2005. Your e-mail address attached to Ref No:UK/9420X2/68,
Batch No:074/05/ZY369 and Tiket number 0098/UK0204 drew the lucky
numbers:17-25-30-32-36-37 (bonus 06),which subsequently won you the
lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved to claim a
total sum of £1,158,354 (One million one hundred and fifty eight
thousand three hundred and fifty four great Britain pounds)in cash credited

to File No:KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of
£5,337,030 (fivemillion three hundred and thirty seven thousand and 30

Great Britain pounds) shared amongst the eighteen (18) lucky winners in

this category.

All participants for the promotional online version were selected
randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and
extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations, and co-orporate
bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place weekly.
Please note that your luckywinning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your award
coupon. In view of this, your £1,158,354 (One million one hundred and
fifty eight thousand three hundred and fifty four great Britain pounds)
is now deposited with MAXIMUM SECURITY TRUST & FINANCE INT UK insured in
your name and would be released to you by any of our payment offices in
Europe as soon as you contact them.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to
you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part
of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program. Please be warned. To file for your claim and
begin theprocessing of your winning,please contact our fiduciary agent,
Mr Brian Hunt on(brian_hunt@maximumsecuritytrust.com) not later than 29TH
April, 2005.

Sincerely,
Frank Riley,
LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
NATIONAL LOTTERY UK.
N:B:Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will
result to disqualification. Please do not reply to this mail. Contact
your claims agent.(TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY).

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Message headers:

Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:08:40 -0500
From: nationallottouk@netscape.net
Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!

WHOIS details for sending network (IP 193.219.248.1):

     inetnum:      193.219.248.0 - 193.219.248.63
     netname:      RCNG-NET-NG
     descr:        ROYAL CHANTELLE NIGERIA LIMITED
     country:      NG
     admin-c:      OEK1-RIPE
     tech-c:       SOB14-RIPE
     status:       ASSIGNED PA
     remarks:      ---------------
     remarks:      T-IP-20041101
     remarks:      ---------------
     mnt-by:       TAIDE-NOC
     notify:       osajbruce@yahoo.com
     notify:       sojiabraham@hotmail.com
     changed:      registry@taide.net 20041101
     source:       RIPE

     route:        193.219.192.0/18
     descr:        TAIDE-NET
     origin:       AS5377
     mnt-by:       TAIDE-NOC
     changed:      registry@taide.net 20010402
     source:       RIPE

     person:       Osaheni Ekhator
     address:      9 Aburime Street, New Benin
     address:      Benin City Edo State, Nigeria
     phone:        +234 8035444930
     phone:        +234 14976887
     fax-no:       +234 14976886
     e-mail:       osajbruce@yahoo.com
     nic-hdl:      OEK1-RIPE
     changed:      registry@taide.net 20041101
     source:       RIPE

     person:       Soji Abraham
     address:      9 Aburime Street, New Benin
     address:      Benin City Edo State, Nigeria
     phone:        +234 8035444930
     phone:        +234 14976887
     fax-no:       +234 14976886
     e-mail:       sojiabraham@hotmail.com
     nic-hdl:      SOB14-RIPE
     changed:      registry@taide.net 20041101
     source:       RIPE

Spam emails from IP 193.219.248.1 by email address and date:
mailboxdate
geoffreyconsultant@tsamail.co.zaWed, 02 Mar 2005 20:37:07 +0200
ukinfor2005@netscape.netWed, 02 Mar 2005 16:17:04 -0500
uklottowin20056@netscape.netSat, 05 Mar 2005 06:56:48 -0500
uklottowin20056@netscape.netSat, 05 Mar 2005 07:58:06 -0500
stmaximun@netscape.netSat, 05 Mar 2005 08:05:45 -0500
stmaximun@netscape.netSat, 05 Mar 2005 08:07:27 -0500
michealronnin@zipmail.com.brThu, 10 Mar 2005 10:55:36 +0100
michealronnin@zipmail.com.brThu, 10 Mar 2005 13:18:41 +0100
nationallottouk@netscape.netWed, 16 Mar 2005 12:32:01 -0500
nationallottouk@netscape.netWed, 16 Mar 2005 18:21:31 -0500
nationallottouk@netscape.netWed, 16 Mar 2005 18:48:10 -0500
nationallottouk@netscape.netWed, 16 Mar 2005 18:48:10 -0500
brian_hunt@maximumsecuritytrust.comFri, 18 Mar 2005 00:33:15 -0900
brian_hunt@maximumsecuritytrust.comFri, 18 Mar 2005 01:31:48 -0900
nationallottouk@netscape.netFri, 18 Mar 2005 19:08:40 -0500
advocatebooker@tiscali.czSat, 19 Mar 2005 05:18:41 +0100
advocatebooker@tiscali.czSat, 19 Mar 2005 05:20:57 +0100
brian_hunt@maximumsecuritytrust.comMon, 21 Mar 2005 03:25:55 -0900
uknl0001@netscape.netWed, 23 Mar 2005 11:25:33 -0500
nationallottouk@netscape.netWed, 23 Mar 2005 18:30:57 -0500
dannywillis@ukinfoo.comFri, 25 Mar 2005 20:42:46 -0500
nationallottouk_winners@zipmail.com.brWed, 30 Mar 2005 18:53:51 +0100
untwwl2005@netscape.netFri, 01 Apr 2005 20:05:16 -0500

Reply from the "claims agrnt":

Dear Firstname Lastname,

I am the fiduciary agent assigned to your payment file.
I wish to Congratulate you on your victory, you are a
lucky person to have won this lottery. To begin your
claims process, You are required to fill a "Lottery
Winning Claims Form" with all necessary details. The
form is sent as an attachment to this email.Kindly
complete the attached form with the informations
required.

Complete the  appraisal form and return same to this office.
Please send your filled claims form immediately  as an
attachment to this email so we can proceed with the processing
and transfer of your prize.You are advised to forward these
information as soon as possible to enable us attend to your
file promptly.Note that your funds have been deposited
safely in a bank and your informations will be forwarded to
them before they can release your winnings.

You are also advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claims is processed and your money
remitted. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.
You are warned!

Once again, congratulations.

Sincerely,

BRIAN HUNT

FOREIGN DEPARTMENT MANAGER
MAXIMUM TRUST SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY UK.
CONTACT EMAIL:brian_hunt@maximumsecuritytrust.com or

              brian@maximumsecuritytrust.com

The claims form (LotteryFU11.rtf) was created on 2007-03-17 and last saved by someone using the user name "Administrator". The summary lists the author name as "user" and the company as "manhattan".

Message headers:

From: "Brian Hunt"
To: emailaddress
Subject: "Lottery Winning Claims Form"

WHOIS details for domain "maximumsecuritytrust.com"

RRequest: maximumsecuritytrust.com
connected to whois.crsnic.net [198.41.3.54:43] ...
connected to whois.enom.com [66.151.151.170:43] ...

Registration Service Provided By: Microsoft
Contact: personal_address@css.one.microsoft.com
Visit: http://support.msn.com/contactus.aspx?pk=PersonalAddress

Domain name: maximumsecuritytrust.com

Registrant Contact:
   Brian Hunt
   Brian Hunt (brian_hunt@maximumsecuritytrust.com)
   +1.276244363
   Fax: none
   6 puppy lane
   fries, VA 24330
   US

Administrative Contact:
   Brian Hunt
   Brian Hunt (brian_hunt@maximumsecuritytrust.com)
   +1.276244363
   Fax: none
   6 puppy lane
   fries, VA 24330
   US

Technical Contact:
   NOC MSN
   NOC MSN (MSN-PA-TECH@msn.com)
   +1.4258828080
   Fax: none
   One Microsoft Way
   Redmond, WA 98052
   US

Billing Contact:
   NOC MSN
   NOC MSN (MSN-PA-BILL@MSN.COM)
   +1.4258828080
   Fax: none
   One Microsoft Way
   Redmond, WA 98052
   US

Name Servers:
   pdomns1.msn.com
   pdomns2.msn.com

Creation date: 17 Mar 2005 14:46:52
Expiration date: 17 Mar 2006 14:46:52

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!