From: "smith hanks" <northatl_clp@go.com>
To: <northatl_clp@go.com>
Sent: Thursday, 31 March, 2005 23:03
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!!!

FROM: THE DESK OF THE AREA CO-ORDINATOR
NORTHATLANTIC  LOTTERY PROMOTIONS
PRIZE AWARD DEPT
RIJKWIJK,NETHERLANDS.
REFERENCE:    KNL5216305/002
BATCH:        253/3195/KNL
SECURITY-CODE 6988/PCA/020/NL

Dear Winner,

We are delighted to inform you of the result of QUEEN BEATRIX 25TH YEAR
ON TRHONE BONANZA Email Lottery  held on the 29th MARCH 2005, and that
you were one of the FOUR LUCKY WINNERS and your e-mail address attached
to serial number 25665-2456 drew lucky numbers 05-09-21-30 which consequently
won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum
pay of $500,000(FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 20,000 company and 40,000,000 individual email addresses and
names from all over the world.Please to file in for your claim, contact
our Claim Agent:

MR SAM MORGAN of REMITTANCE DEPT.
NORTHATLANTIC CONSULTANCY  AGENCY
Email: northatlan@netscape.net
Telephone: +31-616142211.

Please do remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 7th
APRIL,2005.After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in
the next stake.

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,If
you wish to file in for your claims,you are therefore requested to
quote the following claims requirements.
1. Reference,Batch ,Serial and Lucky Numbers.
2. Your Full Names and Adress
3. Tel and Fax Numbers.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you
for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,

MR SMITH HANKS.
Lottery Coordinator

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!