From: silverbirdlotterypro [mailto:silverbirdlotterypro@mail.com]
Sent: March 26, 2005 1:53 PM
Subject: SILVERBIRD PROMO LOTTERY AWARD NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE.

SILVERBIRD PROMO LOTTERY,
18/19 WELLINGTON ROAD,
LONDON, ON N6C 6B1.
UNITED KINGDOM.

FROM: OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR,
INTERNATIONAL CLAIM DEPARTMENT,
REF:OYL / 5876754-87609-03
BATCH: XT134/8876501/XZT.

TO, WINNER.

SILVERBIRD PROMO LOTTERY AWARD NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the nnouncement today, of
winners of the SILVERBIRD PROMO LOTTERY UNITED KINGDOM,
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on 19th July 2004. Your email
address is attached to the ticket number :00675-0478-98643-010;
with serial number: 6754-34 drew the lucky numbers: 00-89-41-06-23-77,
and Consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.

You have hereby been approved for a lump sum payment of
US$5.500.000 in cash credited to your file REF NO:
OYL/5876754-87609-03. This is from total prize money of
US$65,500.000.00 shared among all International winners in
this category. All participants were selected through a
computer Ballot system drawn from 50,000 email addresses
from AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, AMERICA, EUROPE, NORTH
AMERICA and ASIA as part of international promotions
program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with a Finance company insured
in your favour Due to the mix up of some numbers and mail
addresses. We ask that you keep this award strictly from
public notice until your claim  has been processed and
your money remitted to your account. This is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous
acts by participants of this program. We hope with a part
of your prize you will participate in our end of our year
high stakes US$1.5billion international lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent below
immediately:

MR. THOMAS JONKA,
CLAIMS DEPARTMENT
SILVERBIRD PROMO LOTTERY,
UNITED KINGDOM.
E-MAIL ID: claim_deptment01@yahoo.co.uk
TEL :+447031940841.
FAX :+448700683931.

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a
designated account of your choice.Remember,all prize money
must be claimed not later than 18TH OF APRIL, 2005. After
this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complication, please remember to quote your reference and
batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with
your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of
your address,do inform your claims agent as soon as
possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for
being part of our promotions program. You are advised to
inform us of your receipt of this mail.

Sincerely,

MR KELVIN OWEN.
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
SILVERBIRD PROMO LOTTERY,
UNITED KINGDOM.

N:-000166-00123154
24462225/008045160027.OCT/100000488
462225/008045160027.OCT/100000488

Mail sent from WebMail service at NukeCops.com Beta Bundle Site:

http://beta.nukecops.com

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!