From: "garrison neil" <sthrawpromot003@eresmas.com>
To: <sthrawpromot003@eresmas.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 25 May, 2005 13:18
Subject: LOTTERY AWARD NOTIFICATION/PROCESSING ADVICE

Sthraw Promotions
P O Box 275
London, L30 1BL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)

LOTTERY AWARD NOTIFICATION/PROCESSING ADVICE:

We happily announce to you the draws of Sthraw Unlimited
Lottery, Online Scientific Sweepstakes International Program
held on Friday 29th April 2005.Your email address attached
to ticket/serial numberSL3017-05, with serial number SL7459-49
drew thelucky numbers: 2-19-28-33-44-49 (bonus no. 21), With
Ref.Number: SUL/7670S05/68, Batch Number:04/005/SUL715 and
subsequently won the lottery in the 1st category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £714,075
(Seven hundred and forteen thousand,seven five pounds sterling)
in cash credited to file KTU/908754634308/05. This is from a
total cash prizeof £6,856,300 shared amongst the first seven(7)
lucky winners in this category.
All participants for the online version were selected randomly
from World Wide Web sites through
computerdraw system and extracted from over 100,000 Unions,
Associations, and Corporate Bodies listed online.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our
European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated
in your play coupon.In view of this, your £714, 075 (Seven
hundred and forteen thousand, seven five pounds sterling) would
be released to you by any of our payment offices.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning
information confidential till your claims is processed and your
money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim
your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Deductions
from WINNING SUM is not allowed until WINNING SUM has been
handed over to the winner. Please be warned. To file for your
claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

Garrison Neil
Sthraw Promotions
P O Box 275
London, L30 1BL
UNITED KINGDOM
Email:drgarrisonneil01@yahoo.co.uk

All prize money must be claimed in ten working days.After
this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
please always remember to quote your reference and batch numbers
in every correspondence with your claims agent. Furthermore,
should there be any change of your address, do inform your
claims agent as soon as possible.
Please include your private telephone and fax numbers while
replying.
Congratulations once again from our team of staff and thank
you for being part of our promotional program.

Sincerely,
Mrs JENNIFER COLE
Lottery Coordinator
Note: Anybody under the age of 17 is AUTOMATICALY DISQUALIFIED
and Any BREACH of CONFIDENTIALITY on the part of the WINNERS
will result to disqualification.

Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:29:56 +0100 (BST)
From: Dr garrison neil

WHOIS details for sending network (IP 216.139.176.62):

     netname:      VICBI-1
     OrgName:    Vic Biz
     OrgID:      VICBI-1
     Address:    7 Akpakpava str
     City:       Lagos
     StateProv:
     PostalCode:
     Country:    NG

     NetRange:   216.139.176.56 - 216.139.176.63
     CIDR:       216.139.176.56/29
     NetName:    QKON30
     NetHandle:  NET-216-139-176-56-1
     Parent:     NET-216-139-160-0-1
     NetType:    Reassigned
     Comment:
     RegDate:    2003-07-24
     Updated:    2003-07-24

     TechHandle: EJI-ARIN
     TechName:   Jimoh, Ester
     TechPhone:  2348033248388
     TechEmail:  dstaal@qkon.com

     OrgTechHandle: EJI-ARIN
     OrgTechName:   Jimoh, Ester
     OrgTechPhone:  2348033248388
     OrgTechEmail:  dstaal@qkon.com

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!