419/Nigeria
Online fraud
jwSpamSpy
Contact

Email Spam Filter:
jwSpamSpy
Try it for free!

Google

419 Scam – "SUDDEUTSCHE KLASSEN LOTTERIE (Walters Richardson, Violletta Kclose)"

"SUDDEUTSCHE KLASSEN LOTTERIE (Walters Richardson, Violletta Kclose)" is a fake lottery in a 419 scam run by a gang in Nigeria that is stealing the identity of a legitimate German lottery company. The real "Süddeutsche Klassenlotterie" does not organize any "email lottery", nor does it award prizes to people who didn't buy a ticket, nor does it demand €1,850 from winners before they can get their prize.

Send us replies by "claims agents", especially money demands and payment instructions, we will publish them here.

Please forward copies of fraud emails to the abuse department of the MSN domains and/or webmail address listed as the contact email for the "claims agent". Ask for the domains / addresses to be suspended because they are used in a 419 fraud (see 419 FAQ).

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!

Domains registered for this scam:

Sample winning notification email:

                             SKL-Meierebert, Textorstrasse,6059

                               Frankfurt am Main, Fon

                                          Germany.

                        Ref: EAASL/941OYI/02/STXN

                                  Batch: 12/25/0034

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the SUDDEUTSCHE KLASSEN
LOTTERIE PROGRAM which was held on the 17th Febuary, 2005. Due to mix
up of names, the results were finally released on 17th March, 2005.
Your Email address attached to ticket number 025-11464992-750 with
serial number 2113-05 drew the lucky numbers 4-18-24-30-31-35 which
consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of €1,000,000.00
(One Million EUROS) in cash credited to file EAASL/941OYI/02/STXN. This
is from a total cash prize of €50 Million Euros shared amongst the first
fifty (50) lucky winners in this category. All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Asia, Australia,
New Zealand, Europe and North America as part of our international promotions
program which we conduct twice every year.

This year Lottery Program Jackpot is the largest ever for SUDDEUTSCHE
KLASSEN LOTTERIE. The estimated €50 million jackpot would be the sixth-biggest
in Europe history. The biggest was the €363 million jackpot that went to
two winners in a Febuary 2000 drawing of The Big Game Mega Millions'
predecessor.

Your fund is now deposited in an offshore bank insured in your name.
Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we advice that you keep
this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and
your money remitted to your nominated bank account as this is part of
our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking
advantage of this program by the general public.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated. In view of this,
your €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros) would be released to you by our
affiliate bank in Europe. Our agent will immediately commence the process
to facilitate the release of your funds to you as soon as you make
contact with him.

To begin your claim please contact your claims agent:

Mr.Walters Richardson
Foreign Services Manager,Payment and Release Order Dept.
De La Rue Sistemas Informáticos GmbH & Co.
Phone: +44-703-184-4104
Fax:    +44-870-122-4173
Email: info_walters@suddeutsche-klassen-lotterie.net OR
info_walters01@yahoo.com
Your claims agent will assist you in the processing and remittance of
your prize funds into your designated bank account.

Note that all prize funds must be claimed not later than 17th April, 2005.
After this date all funds will be returned to the LOTTERY TREASURY as
unclaimed. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
endeavor to quote your Reference (EAASL/941OYI/02/STXN) and Batch numbers
(12/25/0034) in every correspondence with your agent. Furthermore, should
there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon
as possible.

Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thanks for
being part of our promotions program.
Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Violletta Kclose.
Zonal Coordinator.
SUDDEUTSCHE KLASSEN LOTTERIE

Message headers:

From: "Suddeutsche Klassen Lotterie"
 <klassenlotterie@suddeutsche-klassen-lotterie.net>
Subject: Winning Notification! Contact your claims agent!
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 01:38:36 +0000

WHOIS details for sending network (IP 80.179.191.228):

     inetnum:      80.179.191.226 - 80.179.191.255
     netname:      Gilat-ART4211
     descr:        Please Send Abuse/SPAM complaints To Abuse-gilat@012.net.il
     country:      GB
     admin-c:      DR5299-RIPE
     tech-c:       DR5299-RIPE
     status:       ASSIGNED PA
     notify:       lir@linux.goldenlines.net.il
     changed:      lir@linux.goldenlines.net.il 20050202
     mnt-by:       AS9116-MNT
     mnt-lower:    AS9116-MNT
     source:       RIPE

     route:        80.179.128.0/17
     descr:        Golden Lines
     origin:       AS9116
     mnt-by:       AS9116-MNT
     changed:      lir@linux.goldenlines.net.il 20020711
     source:       RIPE

     role:         DNS REG
     address:      25 Hsivim st. Petach-Tiikva, Israel
     e-mail:       dnsreg@012.net.il
     trouble:      abuse@012.net.il
     admin-c:      GE2074-RIPE
     tech-c:       IB737-RIPE
     tech-c:       AG914-RIPE
     nic-hdl:      DR5299-RIPE
     notify:       lir@linux.goldenlines.net.il
     changed:      lir@linux.goldenlines.net.il 20030715
     mnt-by:       AS9116-MNT
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:41:00 +0000 (GMT)
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?De=20La=20Rue=20Sistemas=20Inform=E1tico?=
 <info_walters@yahoo.co.uk>
To: info_walters@suddeutsche-klassen-lotterie.net

Attached file "Lottery Payment Release Order Form.doc:

  • Title: osazdoc
  • Author: microflex
  • Created: 2005-02-08
  • Application: CorelDRAW Version 10.0

Money demand:

We received your Filled Form and the accounts
department has been informed to initiate a telegraphic transfer
of your funds €1,000,000 (One Million Euros) to your stated bank
account in victimcountry.

Furthermore, be informed that, in line with the governing rules,
you are required to pay a bank transfer fee of €1,850
(One Thousand, Eight Hundred and Fifty Euros) before the transfer
process of your funds to your account can be initiated. This payment
is to cover for premium stamp duties, administrative charges and
telegraphic bank transfer charges.

After payment you will be required to send by email or fax  the
receipt of your payment so that the transfer process of your funds
to your bank account can be initiated immediately. Your funds will
be in your stated bank account within 48 hours after payment of
transfer charges.

Note that your funds have been insured and no deductions of any
kind can be made on your funds.

Acknowledge the receipt of this mail so we can send you the payment
information needed in making the payment of the charges.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Walters Richardson.
Foreign Services Manager,Payment and Release Order Dept.
De La Rue Sistemas Informáticos GmbH & Co.
Phone: +44-703-194-2658
Fax:  +44-870-478-3412,+44-870-478-4369

The following domains are typical 419 fraud domains, supposedly for European companies but registered with a bogus US postal address and hosted by MSN.

WHOIS details of 419 fraud domain "suddeutsche-klassen-lotterie.net":

Request: suddeutsche-klassen-lotterie.net
from whois.melbourneit.com:43 [cached Sun Mar 20 23:44:50 2005 UTC]

Domain Name.......... suddeutsche-klassen-lotterie.net
  Creation Date........ 2005-03-15
  Registration Date.... 2005-03-15
  Expiry Date.......... 2006-03-15
  Organisation Name.... Julie Lyons
  Organisation Address. 35 colfax avenue
  Organisation Address.
  Organisation Address. carlstadt
  Organisation Address. 07072
  Organisation Address. NJ
  Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Julie Lyons
  Admin Address........ 35 colfax avenue
  Admin Address........
  Admin Address........ carlstadt
  Admin Address........ 07072
  Admin Address........ NJ
  Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
  Admin Email.......... info_walters@suddeutsche-klassen-lotterie.net
  Admin Phone.......... +1.2025466453
  Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ MSN NOC
  Tech Address......... One Microsoft Way
  Tech Address.........
  Tech Address......... Redmond
  Tech Address......... 98052
  Tech Address......... WA
  Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
  Tech Email........... MSN-PA-TECH@msn.com
  Tech Phone........... +1.4258828080
  Tech Fax.............
  Name Server.......... pdomns1.msn.com
  Name Server.......... pdomns2.msn.com
WHOIS details of 419 fraud domain "suddeutsche-lotterie.org":
Request: suddeutsche-lotterie.org
whois server for *.org is whois.publicinterestregistry.net ...
connected to whois.publicinterestregistry.net [129.33.96.137:43] ...
Domain ID:D105875536-LROR
Domain Name:SUDDEUTSCHE-LOTTERIE.ORG
Created On:13-Mar-2005 14:42:32 UTC
Expiration Date:13-Mar-2006 14:42:32 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Melbourne IT, Ltd. dba Internet Names Worldwide (R52-LROR)
Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:D111071811486246
Registrant Name:Bryant Steve
Registrant Organization: