419/Nigeria
Online fraud
jwSpamSpy
Contact

Email Spam Filter:
jwSpamSpy
Try it for free!

Google

419 Scam – "Yokozuna Financial Consultancy / Nera Wang"

"Yokozuna Financial Consultancy / Nera Wang" is one variant of the "dead customer" scam. The scammers claim to be a lawyer or bank employee whose former client died leaving millions of dollars in a bank account. The conmen ask for help in defrauding their government out of an inheritance.

You are asked to assist in moving the money out of country by posing as a relative. You are promised a large percentage of that amount for telling a lie. This is a scam and whoever falles for it will never see a cent from that (non-existent) bank account. Instead he/she will be bilked for legal fees / "inheritance tax" / various documents / "bribes to officials", etc. It's a classic advance fee fraud.

Dont't trust any images of passports, bank documents, government certificates, etc. presented to you by the scammers. These are all fake.

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!

yokozuna@myway.com

Ref: ZA-296-ENQR / YOKOHAMA

I work for Yokozuna Financial Consultancy in Japan. We are in the middle of a very important enquiry which has necessitated getting in touch with you.
I am getting in touch with you on behalf of our client, which is a top Japanese Bank (Yokohama Bank).
We are conducting a search for any next of kin for a particular investor who has passed on.

Please do you have any relatives who have lived in Japan for the last 30 years or more.
Also are you aware of any relatives who might have been into real estate or a huge investor in
Energy.

We understand that this might be all too sudden for you, however we will appreciate that you
get back to us even if no one of the above description is known to you.

This will help us put an end to this matter. The reason we are getting in touch with you is because you share the same name with the individual.

Please can you send us a mail indicating if you know any one with the above description. Also
If no one of such description is known to you please send us a mail stating that, as this
Will help us stop further communication with you.
Can you please send your reply to Nera Wangushi as I am in charge of this enquiry.
Please kindly get in touch by email to this enquiry, as this will enable us stop further communication with you. Please get in touch with me at:
yokozuna@myway.com

Thanks

Nera Wangushi
yokozuna@myway.com
**********************************************************************************************************************
As a management consultancy firm we can help you answer the question below if Japan has been of any interest to you.
WHY INVEST IN JAPAN ?
There is tremendous investment opportunity in Japan, provided one takes the time to dig through the superficial media hype and colored analyses. While there is no shortage of accounts of what is happening in Japan, there is a dearth of relevant facts, considered interpretations, and clear-headed analysis of developments and events that answer key questions about your investments in Japan. Moreover, even in the age of instant communications and the Internet, the majority of information that is being discounted in Japan's financial markets is simply not available in English. We try to solve these problems with our vast knowledge and 20 years experience.

Message headers:

From: "nera wangushi" <jurgensterk2@yahoo.com>
Subject: yokohama enquiry
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:02:10 +0100

nera.wang@myfreewebmail.com Nera Wang <nera.wang@myfreewebmail.com>:

Ref: ZA-296-ENQR /
I work for Yokozuna Financial Consultancy & we are in the middle of a dire
enquiry. I'm getting In touch with you on behalf of a client, a Top Chinese Bank
(Wing Lung Bank).We conducting a search for any next of kin for an investor
passed on. Your email is among documents with the co-operation.
Do you 've any relatives who migrated to Hong Kong in 1977 & passed away in
1991?, Are you aware of any relatives who might have been into Real Estate or an
Investor in Energy. It's understood this might be all too sudden for you,
however it's imperative you get back to us even if no one of the above
descriptions is known to you.This will aid us put an end to this matter. Moreso,
you share the same surnames !! and this your contact email ... its all too
peculiar.
I await a speedy response to my Email Address: nera.wang@yahoo.com
Thanks in Advance for your time.

Signed: Nera Wangushi.
RN,BS,CMPA,MBA.

Get your own FREE email address with 6MB storage from MyFreeWebMail!

Message headers:

Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 04:08:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: Nera Wang <nera.wang@yahoo.com>

WHOIS details for sending network (IP 64.201.33.9):

OrgName:    Juch-Tech Inc
OrgID:      JUCHT
Address:    50 Greenmountain Rd.
City:       Stoney Creek