419/Nigeria
Online fraud
jwSpamSpy
Contact

Email Spam Filter:
jwSpamSpy
Try it for free!

Google

419 Scam – "CASHFLO FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD / IMPERIAL LOTTERY UK"

"CASHFLO FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD / IMPERIAL LOTTERY UK" is the fake identity used by one gang of advance fee fraud ("419") scammers operating in the United Kingdom and Benin (next door to Nigeria). It's a fraud. (see one example scam email here).

The four scam operations "HERITAGE FINANCE LTD / NATIONWIDE LOTTO UK", "WORLD WIDE CASH CHANGE / PRESTIGIOUS LOTTO UK", "SOUTHTRUST INVESTMENT PTY. / GOLDEN REEF LOTTERY" and "CASHFLO FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD / IMPERIAL LOTTERY UK" are probably closely related. The first three scams use websites of fake security companies, email from which is sent from Nigeria or Benin. They all send similarly worded money demands involving Word documents. The forth scam operation, "CASHFLO FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD / IMPERIAL LOTTERY UK" uses a domain registered with very similar details to the ones used by the "WORLD WIDE CASH CHANGE / PRESTIGIOUS LOTTO UK" scam. "Cashflo" sends out documents signed by "Dennis Hammond", the same alias used in the "Heritage Finance LTD" scam.

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!

Domains registered by the criminals:

Email addresses (compare with "Heritage Finance", "WORLD WIDE CASH CHANGE"):

  • hparker1@cashflofinancialservice.com
  • hparker3@cashflofinancialservice.com
  • hparker4@cashflofinancialservice.com
  • hparker6@cashflofinancialservice.net
  • hparker7@cashflofinancialservice.net
  • hparker8@cashflofinancialservice.net
  • hparker9@cashflofinancialservice.com
  • hparker9@cashflofinancialservice.net

Example of winning notification:

#12,000,000.00 shared between 6 international winners
in the category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with CASHFLO FINANCIAL
SERVICES LTD, insured in your name. In your best
interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers and names
of any kind, we request that you keep the entire
details of your award strictly from public notice
until the process of transferring your claims has been
completed, and your funds remitted to your account.
This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants/non
participants of this program.

We also wish to bring to your notice our mid year
(2005) high stakes where you stand a chance of winning
up to #15,000,000.00, we hope that with a part of your
prize you will participate.
Please contact your claims agent immediately, to begin
your claims process;

MR. HARRIS PARKER
FOREIGN DEPARTMENT MANAGER,
CASHFLO FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
PHONE: +44-70-4011-7643
FAX: +44-20-7681-1925
EMAIL: hparker3@cashflofinancialservice.com

For due processing and remittance of your prize money
to a designated account of your choice.
Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later
than two weeks from the date you received this email.
After this date, all funds will be returned back as
unclaimed.
NOTE: For easy reference and identification, Find
below your reference and Batch numbers, remember to
quote these numbers in every one of your
correspondence with your claims agent/Company.

REFERENCE NUMBER: IL6341-3
BATCH NUMBER: 289-4PP

Congratulations once again from all our staff and
thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,
LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
IMPERIAL LOTTERY UK.
RUSSELL SQUARE HOUSE 15-17,
RUSSELL SQUARE,
LONDON, WC1B 5EH
Phone: +44-70-4011-7642
Fax: +44-20-8181-6176

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the
winners will result to disqualification. Please do not
Harris Parker as specified above.
(TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY)

Mail sent from WebMail service at MoFoSs Powered Site- http://www.mofoss.com.ar

Here is the response from "CASHFLO":

From: Harris Parker
Date: 01/26/05 09:52:06
To: emailaddress
Subject: FURTHER INFORMATION

Attn.

Dear Prize Winner,
I am in receipt of your email. Checking with information from our
database we wish to confirm to you that you emerged one of the winners
in IMPERIAL LOTTERY UK Third Category draw with Reference Number: IL6341-7
and Batch Number: 289-4PP.

The Third category draw under which you won is a promotional draw,
hence you do not have to purchase tickets to participate.
Names and email addresses of individuals and companies were selected
from various lottery companies email database from around the world and
entered into the draw. This draw is being organized because IMPERIAL LOTTERY
UK intend on opening offices spread around the world in the near future,
hence they want to promote the company name to enhance ticket sales
immedaitely their new offices are opened.
Note that the Third category draw is funded from the proceeds of ticket
sales in the First category draw and Second category draw also organized by
IMPERIAL LOTTERY UK.

Note that we act as financial handlers for IMPERIAL LOTTERY UK. As a
fact we are the claims agent in charge of the disbursement of the lottery
winning and claims payout.
Be informed that your winnings amount to £2,000,000.00 is already in
our possession and shall be processed upon meeting our requirements which is
the filling/submission of a Lottery Winnings Claim Form and payment of a
stipulated processing fee.Kindly confirm receipt of this email so that i can
instruct you about the claims process.

Congratulations once more, I shall be awaiting your confirmation email.

Truly yours,
MR. HARRIS PARKER,
FOREIGN DEPARTMENT MANAGER,
CASHFLO FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
PHONE: +44-20-7060-1591
       +44-70-4011-7643
FAX: +44-44-20-7681-1925
So where do these emails by "MR. HARRIS PARKER" with his UK phone number (+44) really come from? Let's look at the mail headers:
From: "Harris Parker" <hparker7@cashflofinancialservice.net>
To: ###############
Bcc:
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:25:32 +0000

The source IP of the reply by "MR. HARRIS PARKER" of "CASHFLO FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD." is the same as the source IP of replies by "Mr. Gary Blackwell" of "WORLD WIDE CASH CHANGE LTD", which is in Benin, West Africa (see "The Benin connection").

WHOIS lookup of IP address 212.199.108.234:

     inetnum:      212.199.108.128 - 212.199.108.255
     netname:      Gilat-ISP-Benin1
     descr:        Please Send Abuse/SPAM complaints to Abuse-gilat@012.net.il
     country:      GB
     admin-c:      DR5299-RIPE
     tech-c:       DR5299-RIPE
     status:       ASSIGNED PA
     notify:       lir@linux.goldenlines.net.il
     changed:      lir@linux.goldenlines.net.il 20030617
     mnt-by:       AS9116-MNT
     mnt-lower:    AS9116-MNT
     source:       RIPE

     route:        212.199.0.0/16
     descr:        Golden Lines
     origin:       AS9116
     mnt-by:       AS9116-MNT
     changed:      lir@linux.goldenlines.net.il 20010807
     source:       RIPE

     role:         DNS REG
     address:      25 Hsivim st. Petach-Tiikva, Israel
     e-mail:       dnsreg@012.net.il
     trouble:      abuse@012.net.il
     admin-c:      GE2074-RIPE
     tech-c:       IB737-RIPE
     tech-c:       AG914-RIPE
     nic-hdl:      DR5299-RIPE
     notify:       lir@linux.goldenlines.net.il
     changed:      lir@linux.goldenlines.net.il 20030715
     mnt-by:       AS9116-MNT
     source:       RIPE

One money demand we received included the following details for a bank account in Brussels, Belgium:

FORTIS BANQUE
BOULEVARD JAMAL,NID - 1060BXL
A/C NO.: 001-4268266-51
SWIFT CODE: GEBABEBB
BENEFICIARY: KARAM SPRL

FROM: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
IMPERIAL LOTTERY UK.
DEAR PRIZE WINNER,
RESULTS FOR PROMOTIONAL DRAW
IMPERIAL LOTTERY UK wishes to inform you of the results of its Promotional draws held on the 2nd of April 2005 as part of our New Year bonanza. We are happy to officially inform you that you have emerged a winner under our Third Category Draws, which is part of our promotional draws. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 40,000 names/email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia,Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand as part of our International Promotions Program.
Your Lottery Claim is attached to ticket number 75-521-25, with serial number 96 serial number 9680-085-0, and drew the lucky numbers 09 21 27 46 54 58 (32) to emerge one of the third category winners.
You have consequently been awarded a lump sum pay out of #2,000,000.00 (Two Million Great Britain Pounds) in cash, which is the winning payout for Third Category winners. This is from the total prize money of #12,000,000.00 shared between 6 international winners in the category.

[...]

FAX: +44-20-7681-3388
EMAIL: hparker1@cffsltd.net

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice. Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later than two weeks from the date you received this email. After this date, all funds will be returned back as unclaimed.
NOTE: For easy reference and identification, Find below your reference and Batch numbers, remember to quote these numbers in every one of your correspondence with your claims agent/Company.

REFERENCE NUMBER: IL6341-1
BATCH NUMBER: 289-4PP

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,
ALAN BAILEY,
LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
IMPERIAL LOTTERY UK.
RUSSELL SQUARE HOUSE 15-17,
RUSSELL SQUARE,
LONDON, WC1B 5EH
Phone: +44-70-4011-7642
Fax: +44-20-8181-6176

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification.

Please do not reply to this email. Contact your claims agent Mr. Harris Parker as specified above.
(TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY)

Epaggelmaties.gr
http://www.epaggelmaties.gr

MR. HARRIS PARKER, CASHFLO FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD

ATTN__ Third Category Winner.
OUR REF__289-4PP/IL6341-2/01/04/2005/emailaddress

Dear Sir,
I am in the receipt of your email. Checking with information from our
database we wish to confirm to you that you emerged one of the winners in
IMPERIAL LOTTERY UK Third Category draw with Reference Number: IL6341-2 and
Batch Number: 289-4PP.
The Third category draw under which you won is a promotional draw; hence you
do not have to purchase tickets to participate.
Names and email addresses of individuals and companies are selected from
various lottery companies email database from around the world and entered
into the draw. This draw is being organized because IMPERIAL LOTTERY UK
intend on opening offices spread around the world in the near future, hence
they want to promote the company name to enhance ticket sales immediately
[...]

WEBSITE: www.c-ffs.com

Message headers:

From: "Harris Parker" <hparker1@cffsltd.net>
To: emailaddress
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 09:26:54 +0100

WHOIS details for imperiallottery.net:

domain:                          imperiallottery.net
created:                         08-Jan-2005
last-changed:                    08-Jan-2005
registration-expiration:         08-Jan-2006

nserver:                         ns29.1and1.com 217.160.224.2
nserver:                         ns30.1and1.com 217.160.228.2

status:                          CLIENT-TRANSFER-PROHIBITED

registrant-firstname:            Jonathan
registrant-lastname:             Wilbush
registrant-street1:              106 Madison Street
registrant-pcode:                94607
registrant-state:                CA
registrant-city:                 Oakland
registrant-ccode:                US
registrant-phone:                +1.5102726068
registrant-email:                ojesprofit@yahoo.com

admin-c-firstname:               Jonathan
admin-c-lastname:                Wilbush
admin-c-street1:                 106 Madison Street
admin-c-pcode:                   94607
admin-c-state:                   CA
admin-c-city:                    Oakland
admin-c-ccode:                   US
admin-c-phone:                   +1.5102726068
admin-c-email:                   ojesprofit@yahoo.com

tech-c-firstname:                Hostmaster
tech-c-lastname:                 ONEANDONE
tech-c-organization:             1&1 Internet Inc.
tech-c-street1:                  701 Lee Rd.
tech-c-street2:                  Suite 300
tech-c-pcode:                    19087
tech-c-state:                    PA
tech-c-city:                     Chesterbrook
tech-c-ccode:                    US
tech-c-phone:                    +1.8774612631
tech-c-fax:                      +1.6105601501
tech-c-email:                    hostmaster@1and1.com

bill-c-firstname:                Hostmaster
bill-c-lastname:                 ONEANDONE
bill-c-organization:             1&1 Internet Inc.
bill-c-street1:                  701 Lee Rd.
bill-c-street2:                  Suite 300
bill-c-pcode:                    19087
bill-c-state:                    PA
bill-c-city:                     Chesterbrook
bill-c-ccode:                    US
bill-c-phone:                    +1.8774612631
bill-c-fax:                      +1.6105601501
bill-c-email:                    hostmaster@1and1.com

WHOIS details for cashflofinanceservices.com (2005-02-03, abuse@msn.com):

Request: cashflofinanceservices.com
connected to whois.enom.com [66.151.151.170:43] ...

Registration Service Provided By: Microsoft
Contact: personal_address@css.one.microsoft.com
Visit: http://support.msn.com/contactus.aspx?pk=PersonalAddress

Domain name: cashflofinanceservices.com

Registrant Contact:
   Derrick Holloway
   Derrick Holloway (hparker16@cashflofinanceservices.com)
   +1.8184152378
   Fax: none
   88 college blvd
   canoga park, CA 91304
   US

Administrative Contact:
   Derrick Holloway
   Derrick Holloway (hparker16@cashflofinanceservices.com)
   +1.8184152378
   Fax: none
   88 college blvd
   canoga park, CA 91304
   US

Technical Contact:
   NOC MSN
   NOC MSN (MSN-PA-TECH@msn.com)
   +1.4258828080
   Fax: none
   One Microsoft Way
   Redmond, WA 98052
   US

Billing Contact:
   NOC MSN
   NOC MSN (MSN-PA-BILL@MSN.COM)
   +1.4258828080
   Fax: none
   One Microsoft Way
   Redmond, WA 98052
   US

Name Servers:
   pdomns1.msn.com
   pdomns2.msn.com

Creation date: 03 Feb 2005 09:19:33
Expiration date: 03 Feb 2006 09:19:33

WHOIS details for cashflofinanceservices.org (2005-02-07, abuse@1and1.com):

Request: cashflofinanceservices.org
connected to whois.publicinterestregistry.net [129.33.96.137:43] ...

Domain ID:D105691695-LROR
Domain Name:CASHFLOFINANCESERVICES.ORG
Created On:07-Feb-2005 13:41:25 UTC
Expiration Date:07-Feb-2006 13:41:25 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Schlund+Partner AG (R73-LROR)
Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:SPAG-33323310
Registrant Name:Benjamin Berkowitz
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:400    laurel
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Minneapolis
Registrant State/Province:MN
Registrant Postal Code:55403
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6123318910
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:all4ojes@yahoo.com
Admin ID:SPAG-33323310
Admin Name:Benjamin Berkowitz
Admin Organization:
Admin Street1:400    laurel
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Minneapolis
Admin State/Province:MN
Admin Postal Code:55403
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.6123318910
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:all4ojes@yahoo.com
Tech ID:SPAG-32126886
Tech Name:Hostmaster ONEANDONE
Tech Organization:1&1 Internet Inc.
Tech Street1:701 Lee Rd.
Tech Street2:Suite 300
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Chesterbrook
Tech State/Province:PA
Tech Postal Code:19087
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.8774612631
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+1.6105601501
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:hostmaster@1and1.com
Name Server:NS29.1AND1.COM
Name Server:NS30.1AND1.COM

WHOIS details for cashflofinancialservice.net (2005-01-10, abuse@msn.com):

Request: cashflofinancialservice.net
connected to whois.melbourneit.com [203.27.227.114:43] ...

Domain Name.......... cashflofinancialservice.net
  Creation Date........ 2005-01-10
  Registration Date.... 2005-01-10
  Expiry Date.......... 2006-01-10
  Organisation Name.... williams Orlando
  Organisation Address. 81 kitrrigde street
  Organisation Address.
  Organisation Address. north hollywood
  Organisation Address. 91606
  Organisation Address. CA
  Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... williams Orlando
  Admin Address........ 81 kitrrigde street
  Admin Address........
  Admin Address........ north hollywood
  Admin Address........ 91606
  Admin Address........ CA
  Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
  Admin Email.......... hparker6@cashflofinancialservice.net
  Admin Phone.......... +1.8186190981
  Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ MSN NOC
  Tech Address......... One Microsoft Way
  Tech Address.........
  Tech Address......... Redmond
  Tech Address......... 98052
  Tech Address......... WA
  Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
  Tech Email........... MSN-PA-TECH@msn.com
  Tech Phone........... +1.4258828080
  Tech Fax.............
  Name Server.......... pdomns1.msn.com
  Name Server.......... pdomns2.msn.com

Here are the WHOIS details for cashflofinancialservice.com (2005-01-10, abuse@msn.com):
(please compare with worldwide-cashchange.net, cashchangeukltd.net, cashflofinancialservice.com, cashflofinancialservices.com, camelotpromos.net, worldwide-cashchange.net, cashchangeukltd.net, bancoplatinum.net)

Domain Name.......... cashflofinancialservice.com
  Creation Date........ 2005-01-10
  Registration Date.... 2005-01-10
  Expiry Date.......... 2006-01-10
  Organisation Name.... Jim watson
  Organisation Address. 109 VASSAR AVENUE
  Organisation Address.
  Organisation Address. CANOGA PARK
  Organisation Address. 91304
  Organisation Address. CA
  Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Jim watson
  Admin Address........ 109 VASSAR AVENUE
  Admin Address........
  Admin Address........ CANOGA PARK
  Admin Address........ 91304
  Admin Address........ CA
  Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
  Admin Email.......... hparker1@cashflofinancialservice.com
  Admin Phone.......... +1.8186234544
  Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ MSN NOC
  Tech Address......... One Microsoft Way
  Tech Address.........
  Tech Address......... Redmond
  Tech Address......... 98052
  Tech Address......... WA
  Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
  Tech Email........... MSN-PA-TECH@msn.com
  Tech Phone........... +1.4258828080
  Tech Fax.............
  Name Server.......... pdomns1.msn.com
  Name Server.......... pdomns2.msn.com

Here are the WHOIS details for cashflofinancialservice.org (2005-01-09, abuse@msn.com):

     Domain ID:D105544062-LROR
     Domain Name:CASHFLOFINANCIALSERVICE.ORG
     Created On:09-Jan-2005 18:43:01 UTC
     Expiration Date:09-Jan-2006 18:43:01 UTC
     Sponsoring Registrar:eNom Inc. (R39-LROR)
     Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED
     Registrant ID:91657658A1DDEC38
     Registrant Name:helena steinward
     Registrant Organization:helena steinward
     Registrant Street1:1819 baisley blvd
     Registrant Street2:
     Registrant Street3:
     Registrant City:jamaica
     Registrant State/Province:NY
     Registrant Postal Code:11434
     Registrant Country:US
     Registrant Phone:+1.7186121210
     Registrant Phone Ext.:
     Registrant FAX:
     Registrant FAX Ext.:
     Registrant Email:hparker11@cashflofinancialservice.org
     Admin ID:DA3EAEA64F15BCC5
     Admin Name:helena steinward
     Admin Organization:helena steinward
     Admin Street1:1819 baisley blvd
     Admin Street2:
     Admin Street3:
     Admin City:jamaica
     Admin State/Province:NY
     Admin Postal Code:11434
     Admin Country:US
     Admin Phone:+1.7186121210
     Admin Phone Ext.:
     Admin FAX:
     Admin FAX Ext.:
     Admin Email:hparker11@cashflofinancialservice.org
     Tech ID:ADE38874DC11DB2D
     Tech Name:NOC MSN
     Tech Organization:NOC MSN
     Tech Street1:One Microsoft Way
     Tech Street2:
     Tech Street3:
     Tech City:Redmond
     Tech State/Province:WA
     Tech Postal Code:98052
     Tech Country:US
     Tech Phone:+1.4258828080
     Tech Phone Ext.:
     Tech FAX:
     Tech FAX Ext.:
     Tech Email:MSN-PA-TECH@msn.com
     Name Server:PDOMNS1.MSN.COM
     Name Server:PDOMNS2.MSN.COM

Here are the WHOIS details for cashflofinancialservices.org (2005-02-03, abuse@msn.com):
Please compare with heritage-financialsecurity.net which uses a similar bogus street address.

Domain ID:D105675455-LROR
Domain Name:CASHFLOFINANCIALSERVICES.ORG
Created On:03-Feb-2005 14:10:51 UTC
Expiration Date:03-Feb-2006 14:10:51 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Melbourne IT, Ltd. dba Internet Names Worldwide (R52-LROR)
Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:D110742048793987
Registrant Name:Pascal Williams
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:199 kittridge st
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:north holywood
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:91304
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8186123410
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:hparker6@cashflofinancialservices.org
Admin ID:D110742048793984
Admin Name:Pascal Williams
Admin Organization:
Admin Street1:199 kittridge st
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:north holywood
Admin State/Province:CA
Admin Postal Code:91304
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.8186123410
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:hparker6@cashflofinancialservices.org
Tech ID:D110742048793986
Tech Name:MSN NOC
Tech Organization:Microsoft
Tech Street1:One Microsoft Way
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Redmond
Tech State/Province:WA
Tech Postal Code:98052
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.4258828080
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:MSN-PA-TECH@msn.com
Name Server:PDOMNS1.MSN.COM
Name Server:PDOMNS2.MSN.COM

Here are the WHOIS details for cashflofinancialservices.com (2005-02-04, abuse@msn.com):

Request: cashflofinancialservices.com
connected to whois.melbourneit.com [203.27.227.114:43] ...

Domain Name.......... cashflofinancialservices.com
  Creation Date........ 2005-02-04
  Registration Date.... 2005-02-04
  Expiry Date.......... 2006-02-04
  Organisation Name.... Phillips Jones
  Organisation Address. 1009 vassar avenue
  Organisation Address.
  Organisation Address. canoga park
  Organisation Address. 91304
  Organisation Address. CA
  Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Phillips Jones
  Admin Address........ 1009 vassar avenue
  Admin Address........
  Admin Address........ canoga park
  Admin Address........ 91304
  Admin Address........ CA
  Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
  Admin Email.......... hparker1@cashflofinancialservices.com
  Admin Phone.......... +1.8186123451
  Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ MSN NOC
  Tech Address......... One Microsoft Way
  Tech Address.........
  Tech Address......... Redmond
  Tech Address......... 98052
  Tech Address......... WA
  Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
  Tech Email........... MSN-PA-TECH@msn.com
  Tech Phone........... +1.4258828080
  Tech Fax.............
  Name Server.......... pdomns1.msn.com
  Name Server.......... pdomns2.msn.com

Here are the WHOIS details for cashflofinancialservices.net (2005-02-03, abuse@msn.com):

Request: cashflofinancialservices.net
connected to whois.enom.com [66.151.151.170:43] ...

Registration Service Provided By: Microsoft
Contact: pdenomcs@microsoft.com
Visit: http://support.msn.com/contactus.aspx?pk=PersonalAddress

Domain name: cashflofinancialservices.net

Registrant Contact:
   Jeffrey Reagor
   Jeffrey Reagor (hparker11@cashflofinancialservices.net)
   +1.7186145614
   Fax: none
   11 baisley Blvd
   Jamaica, NY 11434
   US

Administrative Contact:
[...]

Creation date: 03 Feb 2005 09:02:21
Expiration date: 03 Feb 2006 09:02:21

Here are the WHOIS details for cashflo-financialservices.net (2005-03-10, abuse@msn.com):

Request: cashflo-financialservices.net
connected to whois.crsnic.net [198.41.3.54:43] ...
connected to whois.enom.com [66.151.151.170:43] ...

Registration Service Provided By: Microsoft
Contact: personal_address@css.one.microsoft.com
Visit: http://support.msn.com/contactus.aspx?pk=PersonalAddress

Domain name: cashflo-financialservices.net

Registrant Contact:
   BRETT B RAND
   BRETT B RAND (hparker6@cashflo-financialservices.net)
   +1.0000000000
   Fax: none
   234A CHURCH ST
   NORTHBORO, MA 01532
   US

Administrative Contact:
[...]

Creation date: 10 Mar 2005 16:12:41
Expiration date: 10 Mar 2006 16:12:41

Here are the WHOIS details for cashflo-financialservices.com (2005-03-11, abuse@msn.com):

Request: cashflo-financialservices.com
connected to whois.crsnic.net [198.41.3.54:43] ...
connected to whois.melbourneit.com [203.27.227.114:43] ...

Domain Name.......... cashflo-financialservices.com
  Creation Date........ 2005-03-11
  Registration Date.... 2005-03-11
  Expiry Date.......... 2006-03-11
  Organisation Name.... BRETT B RAND
  Organisation Address. 234A CHURCH ST
  Organisation Address.
  Organisation Address. NORTHBORO
  Organisation Address. 01532
  Organisation Address. MA
  Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... BRETT B RAND
  Admin Address........ 234A CHURCH ST
  Admin Address........
  Admin Address........ NORTHBORO
  Admin Address........ 01532
  Admin Address........ MA
  Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
  Admin Email.......... hparker1@cashflo-financialservices.com
  Admin Phone.......... +1.0000000000
  Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ MSN NOC
  Tech Address......... One Microsoft Way
  Tech Address.........
  Tech Address......... Redmond
  Tech Address......... 98052
  Tech Address......... WA
  Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
  Tech Email........... MSN-PA-TECH@msn.com
  Tech Phone........... +1.4258828080
  Tech Fax.............
  Name Server.......... pdomns1.msn.com
  Name Server.......... pdomns2.msn.com

Here are the WHOIS details for cashflo-financialservices.org (2005-03-10, abuse@msn.com):

Request: cashflo-financialservices.org

Domain ID:D105865230-LROR
Domain Name:CASHFLO-FINANCIALSERVICES.ORG
Created On:10-Mar-2005 21:22:02 UTC
Expiration Date:10-Mar-2006 21:22:02 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:4EC481B7929CBAD2
Registrant Name:BRETT B RAND
Registrant Organization:BRETT B RAND
Registrant Street1:234A CHURCH ST
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:NORTHBORO
Registrant State/Province:MA
Registrant Postal Code:01532
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.0000000000
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:hparker11@cashflo-financialservices.org
Admin ID:83158409E8F641B2
Admin Name:BRETT B RAND
Admin Organization:BRETT B RAND
Admin Street1:234A CHURCH ST
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:NORTHBORO
Admin State/Province:MA
Admin Postal Code:01532
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.0000000000
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:hparker11@cashflo-financialservices.org
Tech ID:52AB69BD9CC5BA66
Tech Name:NOC MSN
Tech Organization:NOC MSN
Tech Street1:One Microsoft Way
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Redmond
Tech State/Province:WA
Tech Postal Code:98052
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.4258828080
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:MSN-PA-TECH@msn.com
Name Server:PDOMNS1.MSN.COM
Name Server:PDOMNS2.MSN.COM

WHOIS details for domain "c-ffs.com":

Request: c-ffs.com
from whois.crsnic.net:43 [cached Wed Apr  6 05:22:53 2005 UTC]
from whois.schlund.info:43 [cached Wed Apr  6 05:22:54 2005 UTC]

% The data in the WHOIS database of Schlund+Partner AG is provided by
% Schlund+Partner for information purposes, and to assist persons in
% obtaining information about or related to a domain name registration
% record.  Schlund+Partner does not guarantee its accuracy.  By submitting
% a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful
% purposes and that, under no circumstances, you will use this data to
%  (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
%      unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via E-mail
%      (spam); or
%  (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to
%      Schlund+Partner or its systems.
% Schlund+Partner reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
% By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

domain:                          c-ffs.com
created:                         30-Mar-2005
last-changed:                    30-Mar-2005
registration-expiration:         30-Mar-2006

nserver:                         ns29.1and1.com 217.160.224.2
nserver:                         ns30.1and1.com 217.160.228.2

status:                          CLIENT-TRANSFER-PROHIBITED

registrant-firstname:            Bradley
registrant-lastname:             Biller
registrant-street1:              500 Olde Worthington
registrant-pcode:                43082
registrant-state:                OH
registrant-city:                 Westerville
registrant-ccode:                US
registrant-phone:                +1.6148481210
registrant-email:                h_hosting@yahoo.com

admin-c-firstname:               Bradley
admin-c-lastname:                Biller
admin-c-street1:                 500 Olde Worthington
admin-c-pcode:                   43082
admin-c-state:                   OH
admin-c-city:                    Westerville
admin-c-ccode:                   US
admin-c-phone:                   +1.6148481210
admin-c-email:                   h_hosting@yahoo.com

[...]

WHOIS details for domain "cffsltd.net":

Request: cffsltd.net
from whois.crsnic.net:43 [cached Tue Apr  5 06:30:23 2005 UTC]
from whois.melbourneit.com:43 [cached Tue Apr  5 06:30:24 2005 UTC]

Domain Name.......... cffsltd.net
  Creation Date........ 2005-03-31
  Registration Date.... 2005-03-31
  Expiry Date.......... 2006-03-31
  Organisation Name.... george wilson
  Organisation Address. 57 elmwood avenue
  Organisation Address.
  Organisation Address. irvington
  Organisation Address. 07111
  Organisation Address. NJ
  Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... george wilson
  Admin Address........ 57 elmwood avenue
  Admin Address........
  Admin Address........ irvington
  Admin Address........ 07111
  Admin Address........ NJ
  Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
  Admin Email.......... hparker1@cffsltd.net
  Admin Phone.......... +1.9733735546
  Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ MSN NOC
  Tech Address......... One Microsoft Way
  Tech Address.........
  Tech Address......... Redmond
  Tech Address......... 98052
  Tech Address......... WA
  Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
  Tech Email........... MSN-PA-TECH@msn.com
  Tech Phone........... +1.4258828080
  Tech Fax.............
  Name Server.......... pdomns1.msn.com
  Name Server.......... pdomns2.msn.com

WHOIS details for domain "cffsltd.com":

Request: cffsltd.com
from whois.enom.com:43 [cached Tue Apr  5 06:29:07 2005 UTC]

Registration Service Provided By: Microsoft
Contact: personal_address@css.one.microsoft.com
Visit: http://support.msn.com/contactus.aspx?pk=PersonalAddress

Domain name: cffsltd.com

Registrant Contact:
   george wilson
   george wilson (hparker6@cffsltd.com)
   +1.9733735536
   Fax: none
   57 elmwood avenue
   irvington, NJ 07111
   US

Administrative Contact:
[...]

Creation date: 30 Mar 2005 13:49:12
Expiration date: 30 Mar 2006 13:49:12

WHOIS details for domain "cffs-ltd-uk.com":

Request: cffs-ltd-uk.com
from whois.melbourneit.com:43 [cached Sat May  7 01:05:13 2005 UTC]

Domain Name.......... cffs-ltd-uk.com
  Creation Date........ 2005-04-28
  Registration Date.... 2005-04-28
  Expiry Date.......... 2006-04-28
  Organisation Name.... James Peterson
  Organisation Address. 301 E. 111th st. Apt 3b
  Organisation Address.
  Organisation Address. new-york
  Organisation Address. 10029
  Organisation Address. NY
  Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... James Peterson
  Admin Address........ 301 E. 111th st. Apt 3b
  Admin Address........
  Admin Address........ new-york
  Admin Address........ 10029
  Admin Address........ NY
  Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
  Admin Email.......... hparker1@cffs-ltd-uk.com
  Admin Phone.......... +1.0000000000
  Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ MSN NOC
  Tech Address......... One Microsoft Way
  Tech Address.........
  Tech Address......... Redmond
  Tech Address......... 98052
  Tech Address......... WA
  Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
  Tech Email........... MSN-PA-TECH@msn.com
  Tech Phone........... +1.4258828080
  Tech Fax.............
  Name Server.......... pdomns1.msn.com
  Name Server.......... pdomns2.msn.com

WHOIS details for domain "cffs-ltd-uk.net":

Request: cffs-ltd-uk.net
from whois.melbourneit.com:43 [cached Sat May  7 01:09:36 2005 UTC]

Domain Name.......... cffs-ltd-uk.net
  Creation Date........ 2005-04-28
  Registration Date.... 2005-04-28
  Expiry Date.......... 2006-04-28
  Organisation Name.... John Peterson
  Organisation Address. 301 E. 111th st. Apt 3b
  Organisation Address.
  Organisation Address. new-york
  Organisation Address. 10029
  Organisation Address. NY
  Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... John Peterson
  Admin Email.......... hparker6@cffs-ltd-uk.net
  Admin Phone.......... +1.0000000000
  Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ MSN NOC
  Tech Address......... One Microsoft Way
  Tech Address.........
  Tech Address......... Redmond
  Tech Address......... 98052
  Tech Address......... WA
  Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
  Tech Email........... MSN-PA-TECH@msn.com
  Tech Phone........... +1.4258828080
  Tech Fax.............
  Name Server.......... pdomns1.msn.com
  Name Server.......... pdomns2.msn.com

WHOIS details for domain "cffs-ltd-uk.org":

Request: cffs-ltd-uk.org
whois server for *.org is whois.publicinterestregistry.net ...
connected to whois.publicinterestregistry.net [129.33.96.137:43] ...

Domain ID:D106182578-LROR
Domain Name:CFFS-LTD-UK.ORG
Created On:28-Apr-2005 06:35:41 UTC
Expiration Date:28-Apr-2006 06:35:41 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:42DB133B8EC035D2
Registrant Name:James Peterson
Registrant Organization:James Peterson
Registrant Street1:301 E. 111th st. Apt 3b
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:new-york
Registrant State/Province:NY