From: "vodafone_fifa promo2006" <vodafone_fifapromo2006@msn.com>
To: <undisclosed-recipients:>
Sent: Thursday, 19 January, 2006 4:48
Subject: VODAFONE ONLINE PROMO UK

VODAFONE ONLINE PROMO UK
In Conjunction with The National Organizing
Committe of the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
FIFA Fussball-Weltmeisterschaft 2006
organisationskomitee Deutschland
koniginstrabe 23,80539 Munchen.

From: The Desk Of the Promotions Manager,
VODAFONE ONLINE PROMO INTERNATIONAL: Prize Awards Department
Reference:FL/668530092 Batch:45301/14/FIFA06/FL.

We gladly wish to inform you of the draws of the VODAFONE ONLINE PROMO
INTERNATIONAL in conjunction with the National Organizing Committee of the 2006 FIFA
World Cup held on the 15TH of August 2005 in Munich Germany.You along with 187 others were selected
winners under draws 6+J in our monthly program which will feature as
run up to the games next year when you will be due for the final Grand
draw.However your e-mail address attached to ticket number 508-7895-4456-224 with serial numbers 5223-54 drew the lucky numbers
16-43-85-33-15-73 and consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Please be informed that all participants in this Vodafone promotion
program have been selected randomly through a computer ballot system
drawn from over 500,000 companies and 50,000,000 individual e-mail
addresses.This Vodafone promotion is Organized by the host country in
collaboration with FIFA. Funds for the draws have been contributed by
the major sponsors of the games which include adidas,Hyundai,FujiFilm,MasterCard,Gillette,Cocacola,Emirates
Air, Continental,Toshiba,Mcdonalds and a host of others. Due to the
computer mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you
keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been
processed and your money remitted.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. Also find all other
relevant Vodafone promotion Information below:Ref No: FL/668530092
Batch No:45301/14/FIFA06/FL Zonal Draw No: IMSA2-040Grand Draw No: 14219 You
have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of One Million Five
Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds (£1.500.000.00 GBP) in cash
credited to file No:LP/26510460037/02. For all our international winners the
value of the amount comes to ($2,708,893.89 USD) Two Million Seven Hundred
and Eight Thousand, Eight Hundred and Ninety Three United States Dollars
and Eight-nine cents. For due Processing and remittance of your prize
money,remember that you must contact your claim Agent NOT later than TWO weeks from notice.
After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE:
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember
to Quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences.Furthermore, should there be any change of your
address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Congratulations again
from all our staff and thank you for being part of our Promotions
program.

Sincerely,
Miss Monica Webster
To file for your claim, please contact our Payment Officer
Mr. Alton Williams
VODAFONE ONLINE PROMO UK
5 Brougham St, Edinburgh, EH3 9JS.
TELLINE 1: +44-704-012-2590
LINE 2:+44-703-194-9294,FAX: 44-709-286-7498
EMAIL: agentaltonwiliiams@officeemail.net

N.B. You are automatically disqualified if you are below 18 years of
age.
***"YOUR CHANCE TO WIN BIG" ***

Message headers:

From: "vodafone_fifa promo2006" <vodafone_fifapromo2006@msn.com>

WHOIS Lookup for IP address 81.199.172.115:

inetnum:        81.199.172.0 - 81.199.173.255
netname:        IPPLANET-05
descr:          IP Planet Network Range
country:        il
admin-c:        TECH6-RIPE
tech-c:         TECH6-RIPE
status:         ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by:         AS12491-MNT
mnt-lower:      AS12491-MNT
mnt-routes:     AS12491-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

person:         Tech IP Planet
address:        Yegia Kapaim St.
address:        Petach-Tikva
address:        Israel
phone:          +972 3 9255015
fax-no:         +972 3 9217938
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@ipplanet.com
nic-hdl:        TECH6-RIPE
mnt-by:         AS12491-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered

% Information related to '81.199.172.0/23AS12491'

route:        81.199.172.0/23
descr:        IP Planet, Germany
origin:       AS12491
mnt-by:       AS12491-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered

Email history for IP address 81.199.172.115:
81.199.172.115
2006-01-18 10:54:50 UTCukwa222@yahoo.com
2006-01-18 11:52:18 UTCukwa222@yahoo.com
2006-01-18 11:52:38 UTCukwa222@yahoo.com

jwSpamSpy
Are you sick of spam too? Do you want it stopped now?
Try jwSpamSpy, the spamfilter we use to track the spammers!
Free 30-day trial version available now!